What do you do?

LailaLily

First of all HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, I had a question for you, how long can you last in heels before you've basically had it......can u survive a day? there are alot of girls who wear heels and in their purse are a pair of realllllllllllllly thin flip flops

likes these.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/06/MUSASANDAL_489x600.jpg

i remember this girl complimented me on my shoes, she was amazed at how long i had them on for...it was QUITE A FEW HOURS!!

so how about you?

Also Happy Halloween! At this point, I think my lasting time in 5" heels, would be about four hours by the time I would have had it, but I would have to be continually on the go or with short sitting breaks of 5 minutes per 3/4 hour. So if I can make it to lunch and then sit through that time, I could probably make it the rest of the normal work day. Just standing would shorten the time quite a bit. I can't just stand in flats for very long either, because of some injuries from a few years ago.

The most I ever wear heels is for for or five hours a stretch. But that's not why I am responding however. I know many women keep extra shoes with them "just in case." However, I just wanted to omplement you on the appeal and tast of your "just in case" shoes. Those are stylish, sexy and comforable I am sure. There is o reason comfort and class cannot go hand in hand.

Style is built from the ground up!

Hi, I wear heels all day (7am to 7pm would be a typical work day for me) approx 3 full days a week on average. If I grab a pair of shoes to compliment a tie I wear with a suit then I will wear those shoes ALL day. If I can't get good comfy shoes then I don't wear them. I like womens shoes due to the styles available and I want to look good in them all day. I find it essential to look good in them (ie. good fluid movement / well groomed legs/ coordinated look) and be confident because I do get questions and "funny looks", but almost all of the approaches I get are positive. I spend a lot of time on my feet - and I prefer to be on my feet than not - the shoes are better when you move than when you are still. In my mind standing/walking in high heels is the fun part! I put tip toes and under-heel cushions in all my higher heels. When not wearing heels I wear normal guys shoes / flats to work so I get a varied regime. Heel-Lover