the old Halloween costume...

w6ish

a couple of years ago i won first place in the sexiest male category with my NURSE costume. it was an amazing night out, i wore my white 7.5 inch heels from pierre silber right out of the house, down the street and into the club and back again, several hours worth. now i'm wondering what costume is there, that is white, without using the old nurse idea, any suggestions? hope to hear from you soon.

the big bash has come and gone for another year and i was totally off the beaten path costume wise, didn't get anything started. so what i ended up doing is wearing my black body suit which has a satin esque look to it, two pairs of ankle length nylons in black and a black suit jacket with some flashy applications and my white 7.5 inch heels from pierre silber, the same ones in the photo at the left. i was going to wear a black pair but thought no, i want the shoes to be totally noticable. then i was bumming around the house and my daughter said you better get down there! she called the cab and i put my shoes on and waited around, my daughter's boyfriend was scratching his head wondering what up! got to the event and spent the next 4 hours in my blaring white high heels. i get a real kick out of watching girls stare at them! one gal in particular took a seat next to me and i caught her staring at my heels! and i got a few comments, all the usual stuff about the legs and the shoes. at the end of the night i tried dancing with the wife but i think i'd had too much to drink by that time cause i almost fell off my platforms a couple of times! could have been embarrassing! fun time anyway, would love to wear that outfit daily and not once a year!