Crossing one's legs

JSpikeheels

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/9059-mens_leg_contest_starts_now_9_17_10_17_a-2.html#post140981

hey guys...take a look at these great jpgs..

Mr X..my congratulations...

..I can't do this...bring the "over the other" leg back to a position next to and in the same angle with the "under" leg...

...having great legs is only the beginning..it's what you do with what you have...

Cheers

J

Thanks for the compliments JSpikeheels. There really is no trick to it, it just takes alot of practice. I found it hard to do at first to. I have always had shorter legs which I suppose helps but I just worked at it. I also exercise regularly to stay in shape. And even if U don't exercise just doing regular stretching for flexibility helps immensely. Actually, at first, I found that leg crossing put just as much pain on one's "bits" as it did on the legs. But that quickly goes away and it gets easier every time. Also it helps alot to study women. Go to places like the mall or anywhere there is alot of women and just sit on a bench and observe them and study their habits and mannerism. But mainly as I said above practice practice practice. And again thanks for the compliments.

Mr X, I like the pics.. very well done. for everyone, If you're going to wear a skirt then you're going to have to cross your legs. Just try being modest with an above knee pencil skirt or similar...its a full time effort. I think the trick is to keep your knees really close together. This means either crossing the top of your legs (cross the thighs) or put your knees together and cross your lower legs at the ankles (and tip your knees to the side). Either of these would be appropriate and have the right demeanor... Heel-Lover