A little humor...

JSpikeheels

...on one level it was done as a stunt but on the levels where we "live' it is... "all-too-serious..."

..what would you have done...

I would have said" hello you are about to see something you don't see every day...I enjoy wearing heels and I make no apologies for the opportunity to enjoy something I love...I invite you to share my pleasure and open your mind to the possibilities ..."

in the words of The Poet "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with bulls**t"...

JSpikeheels

Jim

if you look closely, youll see that all these other people are OLDER (seniors ofcourse) that were looking like that in this little video, somthing you need to remember that to THEM, the mere THOUGHT of a man wearing high heels is a "little hard to swallow" so to speak, just because when THEY were growing up such a concept just did NOT exist!

I expect that they were probably in the shop for days filming reactions until they got the one they wanted. "Just For Laughs" is filmed in Scotland (Glasgow?) had they filmed it in Oxford Street, London they probably would have had to take weeks to get enough "adverse reaction" to fill the slot...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I expect that they were probably in the shop for days filming reactions until they got the one they wanted.

My thoughts exactly, how many people took no notice, before they found the handful who gave the reactions they needed to make a prank tv show?

As we've seen from the stories on this forum, most people are either not interested what anyone else is doing/ wearing or just don't care enough to react.

Also take into account how over the top the guy has to play it to get noticed even by the ones who do.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

did you notice, also, when he got up and walked across the shop floor he had perfect positioning- toe-boxes pointed perfectly straight ahead, no evident knee-bend, heel-roll-toe...the guy was just too skilled and comfortable-looking... ...they really set up, what we call in the US, a "ringer" to do this so-called "prank" J

I liked those black shoes. It's a stupid programme though. I rarely find it amusing. Too much canned laughter. I always thought it was a European programme (made in Netherlands or Belgium or some such). Hence the total absence of audible dialogue in any of the clips.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

I thought it was filmed in northern Ireland?

Ah could be actually, I knew it wasn't anywhere in England though I did think it could be Newcastle...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I liked those black shoes.

It's a stupid programme though. I rarely find it amusing. Too much canned laughter.

I always thought it was a European programme (made in Netherlands or Belgium or some such). Hence the total absence of audible dialogue in any of the clips.

Yes but all the shops in the background are UK brands and the traffic drives on the left...