Camilla al Fayed

loves heels

Amazing Girl! It´s a pity that she is no real celebrity and we can´t find a lot of pictures of her in the web. :boxing: But I searched a little bit and found at least one picture where she wears again some arch-enemy high heels 8) She is the girl in the right... and so damn pretty !!! :unsure:

post-4499-133522846343_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing Girl!

It´s a pity that she is no real celebrity and we can´t find a lot of pictures of her in the web. :boxing:

But I searched a little bit and found at least one picture where she wears again some arch-enemy high heels 8)

She is the girl in the right... and so damn pretty !!! :unsure:

http://www.style.com/slideshows/parties/030207PARI/20m.jpg

sorry, those are christian louboutin shoes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

love, Love, LOVE this beauty! Here are a few pics I was able to uncover, photo credits going to gettyimages. In the first pic, I like the fashion inspiration...as a man, one could easily wear a leather jacket, scarf, and jeans much like she is. In the second pic, a man could easily wear a similar white trench coat, black pants, and black heels. The third pic is fun, a man could wear the jeans and pumps. The last two were just plain interesting.

post-486-133522849055_thumb.jpg

post-486-13352284906_thumb.jpg

post-486-133522849062_thumb.jpg

post-486-133522849064_thumb.jpg

post-486-133522849067_thumb.jpg

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

i have to differ. i think she is BONE UGLY. :wave: like most celebrities, she is much too thin to be a real woman. (let's face it, boobs & butts are largely made of fat, and when a woman gets too skinny she looks like a 12-year old in drag) her looks are way too harsh for my taste. and i've yet to see a photo of her smiling. a smile makes all the difference in the world on a woman's face, and janine garafalo (i know i've murdered the spelling) looks better smiling than angelina jolie looks WITHOUT a smile. these are all opinions, and opinions are like @$$-holes. everybody has one, and yours stinks. :smile:

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

i have to differ. i think she is BONE UGLY. :wave:

like most celebrities, she is much too thin to be a real woman. (let's face it, boobs & butts are largely made of fat, and when a woman gets too skinny she looks like a 12-year old in drag)

her looks are way too harsh for my taste.

and i've yet to see a photo of her smiling. a smile makes all the difference in the world on a woman's face, and janine garafalo (i know i've murdered the spelling) looks better smiling than angelina jolie looks WITHOUT a smile.

these are all opinions, and opinions are like @$$-holes. everybody has one, and yours stinks. :smile:

So tell me why Christina Ricci looks so danged good even after breast-reduction and with a scowl on her face?

even christina ricci, who i was practically in love with, stopped looking really good somewhere around when she made "buffalo 66". too much weight loss, and her amazing curves seem to have fallen off of her!

presentation.

when i say "real woman" i mean exactly that. her appearance reminds me of an early-teens boy dressed as a woman. as far as being a real man, i don't wish to get involved in a flame war or a show of testosterone. however, i've yet to have it questioned to my face, no matter how i was dressed. 8 years in the military, including 3 tours in combat areas. experience with explosives (both utilizing & disposal). very happy marriage with 2 well-adjusted sons. and able to wear skirts & female shoes in public everyday, walking past the city hall/courthouse of a major city 4 times a day, WITHOUT INCIDENT. yeah, i feel fairly confident in my "manliness".

presentation.

• 3 weeks later...