Love Mary Janes

• 1 month later...

I confess I would have loved to be only one to possess these ....

they are from the real star in the beautiful-high-heels-heaven, elite heels. I have seen right now, they´ve posted here these new mj in grey too ( my next must-have 8) ) http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/shoe_wholesale_retail_internet_stores/6889-elite_heels_com-5.html

@trolldeg: the same height... a question of perspective. For smaller persons than me they will surely look much higher either.

OMG - Pata - You've got to tell us where to get those Blue MJ's!! I was never really a fan of MJ's until I started to see the higher heel MJ's and now love the look, but those blue ones are to die for!!

Please, Please tell us where to get them!!

Thanks!!

Can't you read?

True you can reach the site, but although you can try searching for Mary Janes when you get there, these fabulous shoes seem to be too well hidden. I too would appreciate a link to the shoes on the site itself, since I seem incapable of finding them for myself. Where are they? Can you help us Gina?

Trolldeg - It's responses like yours: "can't you read" that caused me to stay away from this forum for awhile. It's too bad you can't be nice in how you say something. That said, I can read, and very well thank you - however, Pata's response:

"I confess I would have loved to be only one to possess these ....

they are from the real star in the beautiful-high-heels-heaven, elite heels. I have seen right now, they´ve posted here these new mj in grey too ( my next must-have :smile: ) elite-heels.com

@trolldeg: the same height... a question of perspective. For smaller persons than me they will surely look much higher either."

still doesn't point me to these heels. I googled "real star", "beautiful-high-heels-heaven" and got no hits. When I google "elite heels", I find the web site, but there is no mention in that site for "beautiful-high-heels-heaven" or "real star", nor is there any mention of these heels, or a picture of them.

So, I guess I must be doing something wrong, or maybe I really can't read. Please, Trolldeg, show me where I am going wrong?

Thanks so much.

ok, first Pata writes:

they are from the real star in the beautiful-high-heels-heaven, elite heels.

And then gives you the adress: elite-heels.com

..and in the next post you write:

[....]

Please, Please tell us where to get them!!

Thanks!!

Do you think it's strange if I wonder if you can read? You claim to live in the US, therefore I'd assume that english is your mother tounge?

take it easy, dear friends! I won´t deny my writing is sometimes difficult to read... and when I would see heels like that for the first time it might happen to me too that I do not notice something what´s written below :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Quit your bickering and look at what I got from my wife. They were to big for her and I thought they would be to small for me but they fit like a glove. 8 1/2.

Up date on these shoes.

I sold them to a girl at work. Just not my color.

real men wear heels

• 1 year later...