My New Avatar...

Dr. Shoe

Oops, there must be some confusion with time stamps in the forum. I have written my answer at 22:40 middle european time and not at 20:40. I always thought that greenwich time is one hour less. Is it because of our summer time - do you have no summer time in UK?

PS I just found in wikipedia that Island and Portugal belong to the same time zone as England. But Spain (more in the west than England) belongs to the middle european time zone. When visiting Mallorca I never cared for time. Really strange!

Well, I don't know what Ritchie and the others are doing these days, but my understanding is that Greenwich Mean Time is co-ordinated to sidereal time and is therefore the time standard of the world. GMT never varies for summer, winter, snow, or high water. (But occasionally they will insert or subtract a second in order to keep in step with sidereal time.)

However, I do know that much of Europe and even parts of the UK do change their local time for summer months, as do we in most of our states. But if you ever need to get totally freaked-out on the time - go to Indianna. Or better yet - don't go. Believe me, nobody knows what time it is! :unsure:8)

So the answer to your question is: It's later than you think.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 1 year later...

Hello Dr. Shoe, "Yeah, one of these days I'm gonna dress up like a guy and surprise everybody" Why? I like the picture.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!