My New Avatar...

Dr. Shoe

Who likes it?

Did anyone prefer the old one?

I like it.

You score extra points for the Alice band - they appear to be out of fashion with the (real) ladies at the moment.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

I like it.

You score extra points for the Alice band - they appear to be out of fashion with the (real) ladies at the moment.

Yeah, they were in when the picture was taken...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

OMG, some bird has hijacked the Doc's account....

Must go block user.... call police... ban user....

Right-on! Intruder Alert! :unsure: Security to the server bay! Lock all windows and doors! Implement the Pest Patrol, break out the DDT (dynamic debugging tool)!8) Nail that sucker!

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I figure that Doc went and got himself a new hair-do and some new jewelry. But, as has already been pointed-out, no heels.8)

Excuse me!?

himself? Do I look like I want to be a "himself"?

ROTFLMAO

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Oops, there must be some confusion with time stamps in the forum. I have written my answer at 22:40 middle european time and not at 20:40. I always thought that greenwich time is one hour less. Is it because of our summer time - do you have no summer time in UK? PS I just found in wikipedia that Island and Portugal belong to the same time zone as England. But Spain (more in the west than England) belongs to the middle european time zone. When visiting Mallorca I never cared for time. Really strange!

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I like it! Why not show your other side as crossdresser Tara? You are looking really nice in a girls outfit 8)

Yeah, one of these days I'm gonna dress up like a guy and surprise everybody!

>> I always thought that greenwich time is one hour less. <<

UK: Winter = UTC+0000 / Summer = UTC+0100

EU: Winter = UTC+0100 / Summer = UTC+0200

People often incorrectly say "GMT" when they really meant to say "UTC".

I kind of like your new avatar myself...

...that got me thinking I should upgrade mine...

...just got these about two months ago...training wheels to become more proficient in full six inches...

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/JSpikeheels/My%20Special%20Album/Seven%20Inch%20Spikeheels/?action=view&current=MOV01751.flv

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did making it...

what a rush...

Cheers

JSpikeheels

(Jim/Eileen)

Yeah, one of these days I'm gonna dress up like a guy and surprise everybody!

Meanwhile my best chance to shock others is wearing mountain boots in the city of Frankfurt ...

micha (*member of the DAV - the german alpine club*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!