The adventure to TARGET (the store)

Skrymer

well just the other day i went to target..cause my gf purchased just days before a really nice pair of heels..with a small platform to them..they were about 4 inches. so she spoke of cheap heels..so we took a little trip there to proceed for hours looking at there small selection.. i then noticed there is no Size 12..which makes things sucky..cause i cant wear anything in heels below that..i TRIED a pair of size 11 pumps..really nice looking..coudnt find the picture but to describe em..they were black with a 3 or 4 inch heel with a pointy toe structure.. my sense of classicness.. always wanted a pair for giggles and fascination.. but to my luck they went to a max of size 11..and well they didnt fit .. so i left in discouragement..thow it was fun to galavant around target lookin at em..my gf said she didnt like em due to its arch.. i thought they were just lovely.. There is no store i have found besides payless that has above 10's or 11's so..has anyone else had problems with these? and well internet stores dont count for this one! simply walk in stores

Endlessly! The Wal-Mart shops are the same way - nothing above 11 hardly ever. I think for those who need 13 or 14, if you can't get 'em through Payless, then online is about the only other option. *sigh*

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I agree with ShockQueen. Bargain basement stores like Wal-Mart and Target (and K-Mart too) never have anything about 11. If you wear a larger size, such stores are just plain not worth bothering with. And even Payless can sometimes be a crapshoot as not every style is available in every store in 12 or 13. So, yeah, online resources are the best way to go when it comes to larger sizes.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

How about the sizing of Target shoes?? I rarely see anything over size 10 in the stores but really like some of their styles this year!! The problem is bad experiences with Wal-Mart's sizings... I've bought a few pair from WallyWorld and they're all too tight over the insole. This is a BIG problem for me since I def. prefer boots and the latest styles are not laceable, so they either fit or dont. I've got two pair still that I haven't thrown out because I like them so much but I can only bear them for a few hours without severe discomfort over the top of my feet. How do the Target brands compare in this manner? Thanks, Shoeiee

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Shoes can often be stretched a little. Check the earlier forum threads for some tips on that. If you decide to part with them, don't throw them out, sell them! You'll get most if not all of your money back. If you sell on ebay, you might even make a profit.

Hello Everyone:

When I bought these...

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1175703062/ref=sr_1_1/602-8621699-0538253?ie=UTF8&asin=B000F8LU0Q

last year I had to order them from the website: www.target.com to get the size I needed...also-like in your case- a '12'.

Posted Image

..the associate where I first saw them told me that Target will not send certain sizes out to the stores but will sell them on-line...so when you see something you like be sure to see if that style is available at the website...

Cheers

Jim

I recently had an adventure to a Taget store while on business in Nashville. There was a Ross store next door and I purchased a dress to go with the Nine West heels I had just purchased at the mall. I felt adventurous so I put the dress and heels on in the parking lot then walked into Target. This was an incredible rush. There were a few stares and a couple of giggles but there were also 3 ladies that had positive comments, very cool. I had never before went into a crowded store in a dress and heels and I must say it was a pretty cool experience. By the way most Nine West styles come in size 12. Enjoy.

target.com has a shoe selection up to 12. unfortunately for me, no 12 wides. r1g0r (still not my real name)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!