my heels

I finally got around to reinstalling my camera onto the computer, because of minor problems. Since it was during the time I was home alone, I thought 'Well, I should finally show everyone my heel collection.' Well, actually, it's (sadly) only 4 pairs right now, and it has yet to improve. So, without further to do, here they are:

4in ankle wrap wedges

Posted Image

Posted Image

4in wedge stiletto?

Posted Image

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1321/935244606_ff4a3b3cf4.jpg

and my 4 1/2 in backless heel

Posted Image

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1337/935244646_71f9125f05.jpg

thought they would display on here, but i guess not

Anyway, I know you only see three pairs up there. At the time, I forgot about the boots of my mom's (yes, my mom's). I will get to those at a later time. Hope u enjoyed the pics :wavey:

Oh, and any help with having pics to show on the post, I'll appreciate it :smile:

Formally "HHDude"

You need a direct link to the file, not a page where it's placed. If the link ends with .jpg, .gif or any extension of a picture, it's OK. Your links will be all right after removing the "?v=0" - I did a little test and it's OK. Place the link between and tags.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Elegant is correct and I have edited your post to show your images as he described. Be aware that the system software only allows 4 images per posting so two of your images are still links. (We have had situations where members posted "photo albums" in one posting with nothing but a long line of pictures. Such threads took ages to load.)

For more details regarding the posting of pictures, see this posting and the official instructions here.

BTW: those clogs (backless) look like they are a little too small for you. This shows more clearly in the linked picture -- your heel hangs over the back of the shoe -- or maybe your foot was not fully in the shoe? You can get away with this with clogs but it doesn't look right.

Have a happy time!

To me, the most public wearable of the shoes you show are the black wedge heels and the open back clogs. Both pair can be worn with jeans and any type of shirt or jacket. If the length of the trousers fall on the instep of your shoes, they will be long enough to camouflage, or cover, just enough of your shoes to make them unnoticeable to anyone other than to someone that is looking directly at your feet. Good for public wearing and you shouldn't receive any adverse reaction. Why not try it? Take them for a test spin and I'm sure you will find that I am correct. :smile:

You need a direct link to the file, not a page where it's placed. If the link ends with .jpg, .gif or any extension of a picture, it's OK. Your links will be all right after removing the "?v=0" - I did a little test and it's OK. Place the link between and tags.

I kinda figured I was supposed to take somethin off, but you know teens these days.

Elegant is correct and I have edited your post to show your images as he described. Be aware that the system software only allows 4 images per posting so two of your images are still links. (We have had situations where members posted "photo albums" in one posting with nothing but a long line of pictures. Such threads took ages to load.)

For more details regarding the posting of pictures, see this posting and the official instructions here.

BTW: those clogs (backless) look like they are a little too small for you. This shows more clearly in the linked picture -- your heel hangs over the back of the shoe -- or maybe your foot was not fully in the shoe? You can get away with this with clogs but it doesn't look right.

Oh, I'll keep the top part in mind. Plus, I think they are a little too big for me, but...-look down after next quote-

To me, the most public wearable of the shoes you show are the black wedge heels and the open back clogs. Both pair can be worn with jeans and any type of shirt or jacket. If the length of the trousers fall on the instep of your shoes, they will be long enough to camouflage, or cover, just enough of your shoes to make them unnoticeable to anyone other than to someone that is looking directly at your feet. Good for public wearing and you shouldn't receive any adverse reaction. Why not try it? Take them for a test spin and I'm sure you will find that I am correct. :smile:

I'll be certain to try this in the near future. I'll also be sure to get new, longer jeans as well, even though I kinda like the jeans I have now :wavey:

Formally "HHDude"