we need your help....

kneehighs

This model from Texas had some encouraging comments about men in heels. 1. In the Public Comments Section: "Totally Hot. I love you" 2. In a Private Message: "Thats sexy....I will be there for NYC Mercedes Benz fashion week in a show there! Take care"

post-486-133522845017_thumb.jpg

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Kneehighs, I see you at 2174 as I write. Any further news tood place to report? Seems the latest comments are very supportive. Looks like you found a good place to promote the idea. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Well, I've actually received some good feedback from people in the professional fashion community. A professional stylist out of NYC actually just posted a comment with a picture that heels for men used to be popular in Spain...Kamel from Paris who has a professional history within the fashion industry liked a picture enough to post a positive comment. Other than that, there are some really, really attractive women who are very supportive of the idea as well, their opinions which you can read in the comments section. Most notable is the comment from Nicky from Bournemouth, ""Just a couple of days ago i was trying to convince a male friend about heels for men...so this request has come as a nice/weird surprise.

: )"

Overall it's turned into a great platform for men in heels since I fully control the content and keep it "fetish" free.

This model from Texas had some encouraging comments about men in heels.

1. In the Public Comments Section: "Totally Hot. I love you"

2. In a Private Message: "Thats sexy....I will be there for NYC Mercedes Benz fashion week in a show there! Take care"

Fine looking woman (and I love her shoes). Hope she gave you her name so that, if you're inclined, you can find her. 8)

• 1 month later...

Kneehighs,

How is the project progressing? 2234 at the time of writing.

TB2

To be honest, I haven't had time lately to work on the page. I do however have tentative plans to put together a bulletin and will be sure to update the site with news at it evolves.

• 1 year later...

Hopefully someone can take over. It seems to be doing a phenomenal job, as from everything I've been reading. A year ago sure. But success like that can go a longg way, right? Hopefully someone can be just as dedicated to this idea as kneehighs has been. :w00t2: Very nice job, kh :lmao:

Formally "HHDude"