What's the best thing...

e

Not reall certain you can. . .

If she wants to wear heels, she will. If she doesn't (for any of myriad reasons) she won't. All you can do is compliment her whenever she does -- it's called positive reinforcement.

I believe this question illustrates the fundamental reason why there are so few women who frequent this site. We male members are so hot on heels and we make the women feel like we are going to gang up on them and force them into something they may not like.

We have to realize that heels are not for everybody. Some choose to wear them and those individuals have our undying appreciation. But some chose not to wear heels and that is their chioce. If your wife chooses not to wear heels, that is her prerogative. If she chooses not to, there may be good reasons -- the structure of her feet may make heels painful for her, she may not have the confidence to wear them or maybe she just simply does not like them.

Have a happy time!

She knows you like them so you never know. However, you should not pressurise her nor force her into wearing them in any way and any attempt to do so would just drive her away.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

It depends. if she wears heels sometimes and you'd like her to more often all you can do is compliment her when she wears them and hope that she wears them more often. If she doesn't wear them you might try suggesting pairs that you like when you're out shopping together. As others have said though, you can't push her into wearing them if she doesn't want to and if you try it won't be well received. Chris

Topic have been covered before, you can do a search for more details.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!