My new thigh boots

junglist

Hey

Just thought i'd stick a few pics up for anyone that might be interested. Got these recently but unfortunately I think I could do with a bit more room so I think i'm going to sell these on and get the next size up.

They have a 4" heel and aside from the size problem i'm encountering are the most comfortable pair of boots i've ever had the pleasure to own. They feel so snug and fit so well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Absolutely great looking boots. What brand are they? That looks like a 5" heel to me. Don't hide them under your jeans, boots that nice are ment to be seen.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

What brand and model are they?? They look incredible to say the least!!!!! Are you sure they're 4" heels?? They do look like at least 5" from the pictures.

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

Congrats on your first pair...probably not your last. yes, the comfort is a key. Hope to see you in your Boots at World Heelmeet Feb 16, 2008 in London. see "real life Meetings" and the World Heelmeet thread, david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Congrats on your first pair...probably not your last. yes, the comfort is a key. Hope to see you in your Boots at World Heelmeet Feb 16, 2008 in London. see "real life Meetings" and the World Heelmeet thread,

david & cathy

I'm thinking about coming along, will have to decide soon