A galaxy far far away?

euchrid

Is it me or is there something not quite right about this !

I bet she gives good helmet (Spaceballs movie quote for those that didn't get it)

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

Posted Image

Is it me or is there something not quite right about this !

Well, no properly dressed Sith would ever be caught without a light saber and cape, for one thing. Also, the pose is suggestive of needing to visit the loo.;)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Well, no properly dressed Sith would ever be caught without a light saber and cape, for one thing. Also, the pose is suggestive of needing to visit the loo.;)

*goes to wipe Pepsi off of monitor*

I'm starting to think a rule on another board I go to should apply here..........don't drink anything before reading these boards! ROFLMAO!

Good one, Guy N. Heels!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

*goes to wipe Pepsi off of monitor*

I'm starting to think a rule on another board I go to should apply here..........don't drink anything before reading these boards! ROFLMAO!

Good one, Guy N. Heels!

Remember Obi-Wan's instruction to Luke Skywalker, "A Jedi should feel the the force flowing through him." Well perhaps in this case, the force isn't the only thing flowing and this Sith warrior is in need of a loo that is far-far away.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Remember Obi-Wan's instruction to Luke Skywalker, "A Jedi should feel the the force flowing through him." Well perhaps in this case, the force isn't the only thing flowing and this Sith warrior is in need of a loo that is far-far away.

"...and now matters are worse." ;)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels