Strange Boots

I Tried

Wow, those are high! Personally, they are not something I would buy, but they are interesting. I agree with balletbooter, Paypal can be risky as well - your account can be locked for no reason, their databases can be hacked, and trying to get refunds can be a very trying experience. I have only had positive experiences with eBay sellers - I always investigate feedback and information before I bid or buy an item from anyone. There are some very kind people on eBay, and there are some very nasty ones. -EdwardianEra

• 2 weeks later...

PAYPAL IS RUBBISH!

I recall reading their terms; unlike most credit cards, I could not see anywhere that they offered any recourse to their customers. All they do is transfer the funds, and that's it. I find it very hard to trust a mail-order merchant who will not accept a form of payment that affords me some sort of protection.

Molly

Holy orange, those are HIGH! Yow! Too bad they didn't have a movie file of her actually walking in them.

I can't imagine walking in something like those boots. The height of the platmorm almost equals the length of her lower leg! One would have to be very attentive to foot placement with each step, the slightest mis-step or incline to any walking surface could cause a serious fall.

Have a happy time!

• 2 weeks later...

How About These..

Posted Image

I would just fancy a pair...literally!

But anyhow, if you look at her legs, you can plainly see why she needs such tall shoes. She's small, only in need of a boost. I don't blame her either

Formally "HHDude"

As jmc put it - how do you walk in them? Well I have pair of 7"platformed 12" heeled thighboots by the same manufacturer, not as high as her 16" heels (they didn't make them when I ordered mine). Having been out in mine, a slightly raised paving stone is enough to put you off balance, so as it has been stated, I'd love to see a clip of her walking in those shoes. As they are oxfords, she has no ankle support either, so if she made a mistake, she'd end up in a heap very quickly. I know from experience, take your mind off the task at hand, and you're on your way. I was once walking down what I thought was a slight slope, which was steeper than I thought, and I could not stop, you had to keep going otherwise I would have crashed out. I nearly did, ending up with a serious wobble on, pity it wasn't captured on film!

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!