Heels & headbanging

euchrid

Hey - I finally did it. I spent a night out in public in high-heels! I went to a gig in Camden last night (Leaves' Eyes) & I watched the whole thing from the front row - standing! - wearing 4" stiletto ankle boots. No one appeared to notice, even during my many trips to the bar to 'get them in'. It was a superb gig, made even more memorable by the experience of rocking out in my preferred choice of footwear - one that I will definitely be looking to repeat. I also attempted to wear the boots back to the tube station but had to give up due to the agonising pain in my balls (you all know what I mean!) ;)

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Congratulations euchrid!!! My two cents for you: try some pads or inserts in the ball area of your boots. Dr. Schools have some good ones. It will take 3 ou 4 times more to get your feet sore.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Nicely done euchrid,

I too went to a gig on sunday night wearing my new boots from aldo footwear

Posted Image

Posted Image

The gig i went to see was Fall Our boy at brixton academy and it was amazing, i can recomend them to anyone as a fantasic band to watch live!!!

As for my boots, i don't think anyone cared at the gig or even on the tube on the way there or back!!! London is a very accepting community!!!

Why do we have to conform with fashion??? Boots are the way forward

those are nice bots btw. the rock scenes are ideal for wearing heels. noone even cares because there are plenty of unusual dress styles so something as mild as heels arent gonna cause much disturbance. myself and chris100_575 can vouch for this pretty well!