Hi to all in heels!

I have just spent today walking around London in my flat shoes...and now my feet hurt!!;) I just had to introduce myself to you all ,as my love of the sublime comfort of high heeled shoes cannot be contained any longer!!:o I wear heels everyday and I am a happily married 'normal' man. I wear them out somtimes but always try to be with my wife or another good female friend who knows and accepts my preferance. I feel a little nervous on my own , like i might be weird etc....perhaps a younger man would find it easier alone as fasions follow the under 30s! and pretty boys can get away with anything! Thank you to those who built this community...I value the knowledge that I am one of thousands of men (and women) who understand the FAB feeling of having ones arches properly supported. cheers and regards to all mikeheel in a pretty city in somerset

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

Hi Mike, welcome to the board. I'm sure you will have a great time here! What you are, doesn't depend on who you are with, so I hope we can give you confidence to wear them on your own as well if you choose. If weird means different, then you'll find you are no different to thousands on this board, and millions more who aren't.

Thank you for the warm welcome and I accept the comments about being myself, I just feel more acceptable with a womans company, as sombody said its 'mind games' and I have a duty to you all to ...'get over it'. I think the next stage for me is to address my whole look. I think many of us here are far better at achieving a coherant and attractive look incorporating heels because they have an artistic side and just know what works. I went out for a new shirt last year and was amazed when somthing I thought was 'OTT' was taken off the rail by an helpful shop assistant. He said try this ..I did..It is now my favorite!! I guess some of us know what' look' they are aiming at . The pictures sent to this site are a good guide but there is nothing to compare with the professional photography in womens magazines. Is there any ground breaking magazine for men who hate convention and stereotype bounderies?? Can I post any pictures to the site ?? kind regards from mikeheel

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

. . .Can I post any pictures to the site ??

kind regards from mikeheel

Welcome to HHplace, mikeheel! You will find a lot of outfit selection guidance and examples here -- some of us are more demonstrative while others tend to favor a more conservative look. There's a lot of material to peruse.

As far as posting pictures, you may post anything that conforms to the forum guidelines. Pictures have to be hosted on an external service and then you post a link here. Detailed instructions for how to do this are here.

Have a happy time!