Little Shoe Box, Spyros Spyrou

primm

I used to place orders with Gino of The Little Shoe Box. He was really well known for his extreme fetish footwear. Unfortunately the shop seems to have closed. Does anyone know whether they are in business elsewhere or have any contact details for this manufacturer? Alternatively, could anyone recommend another company who specializes in this type of leather footwear?

I used to place orders with Gino of The Little Shoe Box. He was really well known for his extreme fetish footwear. Unfortunately the shop seems to have closed. Does anyone know whether they are in business elsewhere or have any contact details for this manufacturer? Alternatively, could anyone recommend another company who specializes in this type of leather footwear?

Hi Primm!

Ask our Moderator - Dr. Shoe. He knows all about this in some detail. Drop him a PM.

xxxPiBxxx

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

The Little Shoe Box closed a couple of years ago. I believe that Gino wanted to retire, and his son didn't want to take over the business. There was a long thread on it here: http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/shoe_wholesale_retail_internet_stores/7020-thelittleshoebox_com.html

Dr Shoe from this forum did look at buying the business at one point, but eventually just brought up the redundant stock. I don't know if he has any left - I did ask on this forum a couple of times if he had anything left to sell, but never got an answer.

I don't believe that The High Heel factory is anything to do with with The Little Shoe Box, but maybe someone could clarify that.

Sorry Rob. I did mean to get back to you but most of my remaining stock is stored 10 miles away so I need another reason to go there but I should be going there in the next few days to do an inventory.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

If you need another reason and that may be someone else interesed in buying from you. I am looking to buy thigh boots that they made, size 12 and 13 US will be great. Please let me know if you have any. Thighmax.

I'd also be interested to know what you have in a UK 8. Please could you let me have details of ANYTHING in that size. Now you have yet another reason for doing your inventory lol Cheers. Primm