heel sank into wood floor

niceboots

i was standing on a wood floor and my heels sank into it anyone ever do that

Well now I don't know how deep it sank, but I definetely made marks in wood before. I once bought a pair of stillettos and not knowing about wood floors and heels I just pranced around in them in my living room, leavin a lot of little marks. My sister saw them and asked what had happended.

"eeehhh geee I don't know......":nervous:

I have had a pair do the same thing. But mine were Steel heel and Very Sharp pointed heel, maybe a 1/8" inch at the most. So with my weight on it, the heel went into the wood making a good dimple. Were your heels the same? Metal with no rubber protector will murder a wood floor.

We were in a jeweller's today and his wooden floor ahd thousands of little pits in it exactly where people in stilettos would stand to look at the jewel trays.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...

We were in a jeweller's today and his wooden floor had thousands of little pits in it exactly where people in stilettos would stand to look at the jewel trays.

Thousands? If I were a betting man, I'd be willing to bet that a huge percentage of them were made by steel tips. They're also pure hell on the carpeting.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels