My new 4 1/2in boots

_Boot_lover_

For being a newbie, that's a great start. Good looking boots worn over jeans is a great look. The operative word in over not under jeans. Don't try to hide them. Enjoy your boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

great boots boot lover!!:academic: I wear mine like that too (around the house though) pants over when I'm going out! nice either way you look @ it!

I´m still a newbie in this world of wearing high heels , but i´m loving it!!!

I hope you enjoy my pictures, if you want, i´ll post more...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

_boot_lover_

Most impressive! A good start indeed! Could you tell us more about them? I'm sure everyone here would enjoy reading all about your boots which are darn sharp! More power to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Well, they were really a bargain, more or less 8 GBP, 12 euros here... :D

They have a 12,25cm (4 1/2 in) heel and are a women´s 41 (EUR).

This side of me loving boots began when i was little, trying on some of my mother´s boots...

In the present i loved to observe women walking or standing in them.

Four months ago, i tried to explain to my girlfriend this fetish i have. At first she seemed worried that i would be gay (no offense) then, i started to think how could i show her that i´m straight but really would like to wear heels.... then i had this great idea: Bought the film: "Kinky Boots" and we both saw it... Like as a miracle, in the end she started to understand me and my fetish. So i stayed very very happy as you can imagine.

She now says that i´m more sensitive and can feel what she does when wearing high heels. I am a lucky man, cause i have absolutely no problems wearing such a high heel (and one day i even want bigger ones!), and my toes are perfect for the pointy front part of the boots.

People here in portugal still see this as being weird, but i started looking and found a group of people like me here, and also i found you guys and now i feel relaxed to talk about this! :wink:

Well, i leave you some more pictures:

Hope you like´em!

_boot_lover_

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you all for the nice words. :academic: Yes Dougal, although high, they can feel very comfy,after half-an-hour using them, they feel like walking barefooted! I love the feeling of wearing high heels, it´s so damn good that makes my head spinning :wink: !!! I´m very happy now cause i have 100% approval of my gf. If you want, i´ll post more pictures! _boot_lover_

Very Hott boots there Boot Lover!! My head spins just hearing the words high heels alone, let alone wearing them..

I too have 100% approval from my fiancee and she says I look hot in heels.

I just bought a new pair of thigh high red metal heel tipped fetish

boots from the bay. I'm waiting anxiously everyday for the mailman

to bring them. It should be any day now.

Here's a pic until they arrive.

Posted Image

I'M GOING OUT FOR A DRIVE FIRST THING WHEN THEY GET HERE.

Nikki Drivesnheels, i have a question for you... i´ve never experimented driving while wearing my boots, is it difficult? Well, at least walking in my higher pair isn´t really a problem, so i don´t know how would run driving in heels! I´ll propably try this weekend cause my parents should go out and so, if there´s an opportunity i´ll try then... I love your boots, they´re really sexy and i love red. It´s a dream for me having one´s like yours... please enjoy them :wink: and when you drive with them, please post some pictures cause i love to see heels in driving! _boot_lover_

Nikki Drivesnheels, i have a question for you... i´ve never experimented driving while wearing my boots, is it difficult? Well, at least walking in my higher pair isn´t really a problem, so i don´t know how would run driving in heels! I´ll propably try this weekend cause my parents should go out and so, if there´s an opportunity i´ll try then...

I love your boots, they´re really sexy and i love red. It´s a dream for me having one´s like yours... please enjoy them :wink: and when you drive with them, please post some pictures cause i love to see heels in driving!

_boot_lover_

Hey BL It's not too difficult once you get used to it.

For me, wearing them is sexy and hott, but driving in any type of heels

just makes me bonkers!!

Go for it if they go out,,,,, you'll love seeing your car at the mercy

of some sexy high heeled boots!!!

Nikki

BL -

Nice looking boots.

I drive in thigh boots with 5" stiletto heels all the time, often several hours a day. Its all a matter of getting used to where the heel is and making sure it dosen't get in the way. After a little while it become second nature.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Finally i tried driving in my boots... It was such as amazing and fun trip! Although short, i realized i need much more training... :wink:

It was weird because i was not used to the place where my foot was, and also the pointy front part of the boots really helped to the laughing time i had with my girl inside the car...

Some more pics of me and my girlfriend...

BL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image