Hi I need advice

Ciara

RPM posted:"not many women can wear fetish heels and stand in them.. let alone walk in them. (by fetish.. i mean 5+ inch)" Does that include Erica and Maud? (By the way, I am really very good in 5" heels, myself -- My wife claims I could run a marathon wearing them:spin2:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Basically, it is a matter of physics and/or geometry..... the higher the heel goes, the 'shorter' the shoe gets, from heel-tip to toe-tip, but 'sexiness' isn't about a specific 'heel-height' :

it is about an 'attitude' !

I agree!! I have seen some women make a pair of 3 inch heels look sexier than a pair of 5 inchers. It was all in the way they moved and the way they held themselves.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

hjt101.. you're so right!! absolutely.. it's how the wearer does what she does in the heels she's in. There is a gal I know.. I love her taste in heels. I've been working for a year to get her to model her shoes for me. and she's pretty to. her sister too for that matter. the sister won't get up to 5 inch. she says it's tough for her to get up to and beyond 4 inch.. the most i've seen her do comfortably was 4 inchers.. and once a 4.5 incher but you could sorta tell it was pushing her limits. the gal I'm referring to.. she's done 5 inch and made it look super easy. in fact.. today.. i didn't have my camera and she had on 5 inch heels from highestheel.. the same one I bought for my gald.. and I measured.. they are 5 inch. .my lady struggles with them. most gals I know who have that shoe struggle... but this girl.. walked as if they were just another pair of 3 inchers. I wish I had a vid camera.. she's so graceful. when I asked what is her max height to wear.. she says she doesn't know.. she's only found heels up to 5 inch in the stores and as long as she's not standing all day in them, she manages just fine. if she has much standing to do, she brings a pair of 4 or 3 inch to change into. Bubba.... i've never met Erica or Maud. But I read their stories. I am not always convinced that they are in fact in 5 inchers.. however.. given some of the details they've posted.. I do beleive they do wear 5 inchers more often than not (in terms of how much they say they do). I think it's concievable that Maud does that more than Erica.. and as the post indicates.. Erica tends to pay the price for that and is more open about the discomfort that comes from a long day in 5 inchers. the gal I mentioned who wore 5 inch heels today... i've only seen her do it in settings that require more sitting than standing. she looks totally at ease in them when walking about. when standing in place for a period of time.. you can tell from her posture that she is aware they're that tall. but she's very agile in her heels. i spoke to a professional photographer about the topic of fetish heels. he says in 100 women.(who he works with).. about 5 can do 5+ inch comfortable as if they're born in them. about 4 will learn to look at ease in them for the photo sessions. only 3 will be able to hit 6 or 7 inch (no platform). and all the ones who can do it are the ones that take to heels like a fish takes to water. those who dont' naturally take to heels almost never really learn to look at ease in them(6+inch) no matter how much practice. the overwhelming majority tend to be limited to below 5 inch for his shoots. so.. how real is it that most women will take to 6inch in every day setting? not very likely (bubba... I feel Maud will talk about venturing int 6inch whereas Erica won't.. just a gut feeling) in all my days.. like I said.. I've only met tow ladies who did 6 inch and made it look easy. and one was a US 7.5 the other a US7. but.. one only did it for special banquet and special event deals where sitting was the choiced option.. the other one.. taught in class in her extreme heels. trust me.. none of the fellas focused much... RPM

one last thing bubba... to address your comfort in 5inch heels. i'm more apt to believe someone can get really good at walking in 5inch heels than 6 inch. not that 6 inch can't be done.. it's just not that easy. but because we've got vintage pics and vids.. we all know that 5 and 6 inch can be done. especially if you work towards that goal. the human body can do a lot of adjusting when properly trained. but i feel i've taken the thread far off topic.. so i'll stop now. RPM

Be very careful and don't rush things. Even if you have to delay wearing the shoes for a while. It's like taking the training wheels off of a bike before you learn to balance. Going into too high a heel too fast is not a wise choice. Better to slowly work up to the heel height you are interested in attaining. Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...