MrsHeels Boot Collection

MrsHeels

Hello Everyone -

Yesterday was my Birthday, and my Wonderful Husband gave me a Beautiful pair of Steve Madden (my favorite) Boots! I am posting them here to show you all. As time allows I will post more pictures of my (and our) boots...

This pair has a 3.5 inch heel and is made of very nice leather. They are comfortable and tall enough to come up over the knee. They are completely pull on, so no zipper. Gary was lucky to win the bid for them on eBay...

I think they are absolutely wonderful.....What do you think??

Posted Image

Poor Gary, no fun for him. The heel hight will be good for daily wear in your size, and would look great with knee length skirts or maybe even shorter..... Don't cover those beauties up. :rocker:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Hoverfly -

Leather, oh my gosh, YES, they sure are! They are a size 11......Best thing about them is that Gary cannot pull them on, so I do not have to share......He He He...

Thanks for the pics!

:rocker:

How do you know Gary's not sneaking around the house :biggrin: when you aren't around trying to pull those beauties on? :irked:

Hmm, I can always do surprise check ins for you to guard those beauties. It would be hilarious if he got stuck in them.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Thanks for the pics!

:rocker:

How do you know Gary's not sneaking around the house :biggrin: when you aren't around trying to pull those beauties on? :huh:

Hmm, I can always do surprise check ins for you to guard those beauties. It would be hilarious if he got stuck in them.

if he did... you can help him pull them off... :irked: don't get gary in trouble :D

Gary and you are both lucky!! A ladies size 11 is just perfect for me though....umm...where did you say that you live?? Maybe a bit of baby powder and some knee highs would help slip those great looking boots on... Hmmm.....Think I will peruse the Steve Madden site for myself..those boots would look fab with jeans....I LOVE THE COLOR, and the heels are just perrrfect! Stilettoguy

Those are nice! I really like the way the top of the boot is cut on an angle like a riding boot too.

It would be hilarious if he got stuck in them.

I got stuck in a pair of my ex-gf's pull-on boots once when I sneakily tried them on while she was out. :rocker: I did manage to get them off before she came back, but I was quite worried for a while!

Chris