New boots from Faith

chris100575

Last year I saw this pair of boots in Faith, but put off buying them for so long that I missed out. (Booo!) My interest was rekindled a few weeks ago when I saw a girl at work wearing them and realised how nice they are. :evil:

Happily I found a pair on eBay last week, and they arrived today. The leather is gorgeous, and they have metal heel and toe tips which make quite a noise on the laminate floor. I've always thought that Faith did high and pointy very well, and these are no exception, the heels are *just* under five inches and the toes are beautifully pointed.

Sorry for the dark pictures, camera's not brilliant.

Chris

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've got those boots too !!!! They are called 'Romance', I bought them in the flagship store in Oxford street, the 9's were the display ones, I tried them on and discovered that they were an incredibly generous & good fit-so despite the £80 price tag they were meant to be... But, the very next day they went down to £40, my cheeky missus took them back-got a refund & bought them straight back again. They are incredibly high so are flattering even on big feet, although I dont think I could walk too far in them. They were also available at the time in Grey (yuk) and a real baby pink colour. Definately one of my favourite pairs of boots Heelium

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'd forgotten the name of the boots, but I do remember when they dropped to £40 last year and I was gutted because I just didn't have the money. :D You're right about the height Heelium, the seller described them as being almost five inches and I thought she was exaggerating. My first thought when I opened the box was "Wow they're high!", which was reinforced when I stood up in them! Most of my heels are about four inches, so these aren't easy to walk in, but I think that adds to their appeal. :evil: I'll definitely be buying from Faith this season if they have anything else with heels like these, and I love how pointed the toes are! Chris

It seems rare for Faith to go over 4.5 inches; certainly at UK size 7 - maybe they are slightly higher than that because of the bigger size, and would perhaps be only 4 inch at size 4 or 5. I'll look more closely next time.

I thought the same, I have a pair of the Faith Radius boots (also a UK8 ) and they're a good half inch lower than these. They're the highest heels I've seen on non-fetish boots. I only wish I could get into their knee boots, but I've heard they're a narrow calf fitting. :evil: Chris

• 1 month later...

i wanted a pair of those, but my local faith store didn't have any size 8's and they didn't know when they were gonna get any in. they are a georgeous pair of boots.

after a lot of searching, i've finally found a pair, but not in black tho :-(, their pink, but still very nice. it was well worth the wait!! they are quite difficult to walk in but they are extremly comfortable even when worn for a long time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

Nice Boots Booty Lover, they look great and i also enjoy how you wear them, over your pants so the Boots show. I saw this same pair you are wearing yesterday on a young woman in Chapters. She had the same off pink pair on over a pair of white leggings and they looked awesome. Cathy and I, both wearing high heel thigh Boots over jodphurs, were sitting having a coffee when she walked by. She commented on how much she liked our Boots and we returned the compliment. Have fun in your new Boots, maybe we'll see you at the London heelmeet March 10th? david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Those are nice Bootylover. Pink really isn't my colour, but if they were available in white I'd have a pair in a shot! I really should wear mine more often, but I don't want to get too used to walking in heels that high. I want to maintain that "wow, these are high!" feeling. Dougal, I think eBay would be your best bet. I have the same problem with New Rocks, they tend to release a new style and then discontinue them the next season. You're not going to find a pair in the shops. Chris

Yeah, I keep looking on ebay, there were some going in an 8 but i need size 9's. I'll just have to keep looking i suppose!

Hi Dougal,

Unless you have tried this style on previously and know for sure that you need the 9's then I would be tempted to buy the 8's if you see them.

Despite generally speaking with the really high heels needing a size up from normal, this style seems to be very generous indeed, most of my Faith boots in a 9 I just wear with pop socks, with this style I need to wear socks otherwise they are too sloppy a fit.

I couldnt really afford mine at the time of purchase, but the 9's were the display ones and screamed buy-me, buy-me--naturally I obliged. :rocker:

Heelium

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.

Sorry mate, already made the offer. I don't think you need to worry though, I think the odds of me being able to get hold of a second pair are pretty slim. If you ever have some free time you can try them on if you like though. Chris