What are you wearing with your heels ?

Nikk

I usually wear a skirt or dress with my heels. I do not try to pass as a woman but do dress mostly as one in my daily life. For work I wear a woman business suit with a skirt, blouse, jacket, pantyhose, and heels. At home with my wife, I relax with shorts, sandles and a top. I usually do not leave the house unless I am in pantyhose and heels. I have worn heels since I was in Hhgh school and just love it.

Dear Bagder, I sincerely hope that you did not have to be outdoors for long periods then... Here in Sweden I had to get the ice scraped away from the car windows this morning (not the first time this autumn) before driving to work. When driving home I had some new frost at the lowest part of the front window, which had accumulated during the day. -Brrr, your post really made me shiver and also curious about *your* current weather conditions. (-I know that Swedes are (in)famous regarding striking up conversations about the weather, but pretty please, let me get some info about the current climate in Wisconsin...) TallSwede

I usually wear a skirt or dress with my heels. I do not try to pass as a woman but do dress mostly as one in my daily life. For work I wear a woman business suit with a skirt, blouse, jacket, pantyhose, and heels. At home with my wife, I relax with shorts, sandles and a top. I usually do not leave the house unless I am in pantyhose and heels. I have worn heels since I was in Hhgh school and just love it.

jchtrumpet;

I'm a little confused. You state that you do not try to pass as a woman yet you wear what appears to be a complete female outfit for work. To me this seems like a contradiction.

Also, when you work dressed that way, do you also wear makeup, wig and jewelry?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I'm a little confused. You state that you do not try to pass as a woman yet you wear what appears to be a complete female outfit for work. To me this seems like a contradiction. Also, when you work dressed that way, do you also wear makeup, wig and jewelry? I like to wear skirts and dresses, etc. I'm not wanting to be a woman. I do enjoy dressing like this and have for quite a while. People accept me this way. I do wear some light makeup and lipstick--like I said, I have pierced ears--the only jewerly I wear.

• 1 month later...

I love designer clothes. I go shop HUGO, D&G, DSQUARED, Bikkembergs, Versace and stuff like that. During business ours I like to go out in finest bespoken suits & fitting english/italien mens shoes, after work I like to dress equally up, just in the most fasionable style. It is always stylisch, and for me my boots are just part of that extravagant look. So my boots are also designer ones, and probably the extra elegant ones. I suppose I just like to dress up. :-))) Ah, I forgot, I also like to shop around :-)))

It happens to me seldom wearing just heels on bare foot; even then I put on unisex looking jeans at least. Most of the time I’m high heeled, (as I work mostly alone at home, I often spend whole day dressed this way) I put on all female outfit, tights or stockings, panties and nail polish are essential, loose half calf pants or short skirt, (yeah I know my legs are not exactly womans shape, though slim and shaved at least so I can wear my stilettos on bare foot either) and feminine in style top or just lycra tshirt. Little too much feminine I know, but only this way I can really enjoy wearing high heels ( I must confess, sometimes I wear flat but very sexy looking, white mules either), feel relaxed and not so excited as wearing just womans shoes only. Occasionally, just for fun, I make one step farther and put light make up, as it takes ages I do it rather seldom, twice a month or so, (more often I use just lipstick). These days I make up my face I also make my hair to look more female and use some plain jewelry and try to put on some most feminine cloths I have. Bout my today appearance, actually not so bad so far, just deep red color nails, painted yesterday, casual shiny red shorts, white dress shirt, and my all day use, pointed stiletto pumps put on bare foot this time, (its sunny weather today).

Given the varying nature of the posts on this particular topic, I'd like to begin an international compaign to change the definition of "crossdressing" (which is far too broad, and invaribly winds up applying to men trying to pass as women) to that of "men trying to pass as women."

Yes - call it what it is. And please do not allow it to be applied where it simply doesn't belong or is not welcome.

I would like to introduce a new term for two other rather distinct categories:

1. Freestylers - men and women who wear whatever they want to wear, regardless of reason, and in total non-conformity to any accepted fashion norms whatsoever.

2. Heelers - men who choose to wear traditionally non-male heel heights, regardless of the heel height, shoe design, or reason.

If ever accepted, I'm sure the above definitions would spawn new fashion branches, including "pantiers," braers," "corsetters," and "face painters."

What I would really like, though, is a concerted effort to not only get completely away from the ridiculous labels, but to get to the point where nobody gives a ****!

Unfortunately, today's "modern" society still has a lot of growing up to do before they can begin to embrace full-blown male traditions from various segments of societies 1900's and years earlier.

So much for "progress."

Well Gene, you see we are supposed to be out plowing the field and you can’t do that in heels (get off that horse and behind the plow). That’s why traditional men’s attire (wigs, lace and high heels) are gone. The Victorian women took them, and shortened our life span to boot! About time we took them back. Freestyle sounds good to me.

jchtrumpet wrote:

People accept me this way.

But, when you check his profile, he doesn't even post what country he lives in, yet alone his "sex," city or general occupation.

Just curious as to why, when he says he's openly public about his dress and desires.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well Gene, you see we are supposed to be out plowing the field and you can’t do that in heels (get off that horse and behind the plow).

Interesting, but I'd have to disagree rather strongly (I know this is off topic, but since you brought it up...).

Especially easy to do in spike heels as they sink rather easily into the freshly plowed soil that you're walking behind. Of course you WOULD have to be somewhat careful not to sprain an ankle on the occasional rock or clod! But spending all day in a pair of spike heel boots wouldn't be all that uncomfortable, because your 5" heels would really be acting like 1-1/2"-2" heels most of the time. Plus the ground that they momentarily sink into would tend to support the foot, and limit the side-to-side movement, producing quite possibly a more stable boot than low heeled boots under similar conditions. Think about it!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

some theoretical speculation above, whereas I can actually report to ploughing a single furrow with ox and single shear wearing an ordinary pair of mens' sandals (not heels I'm afraid); this was in the deep Norfolk clay too on experimental farm attached to the development studies department of U.E.A. and a very long time ago before the wisdom of years had set in. :rofl: The ox was more of a problem than the sandals!!! /I

/I

• 4 months later...

When at work--- Panties, pantyhose, socks, sneekers, a nice pair of pants, and a nice pull-on shirt on top. When street-heeling--- Panties, pantyhose, knee high boots with chunky heels, boot-cut jeans with 1" of heel showing, and a nice pull-on shirt on top. I have also been know to do a full blown crossdress from time to time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

DawnHH wrote:

I have also been know to do a full blown crossdress from time to time

What additional items of femine clothing would you have to put on to make you into a "full blown crossdress" event. A bra, a dress and makeup, perhaps?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

No Plowing of fields here, Also no bras, make up or wigs. Today it's a fuzzy dark green pull over sweater. GREY Capri pants, off black panty hose and very pointed toe dark green flats. theyre easy to slip off and on and theyre one of my favorite pairs of shoes. I'm checking my self out in the mirror and I look like a lady fron the waist down and loveing it. Hmmmm. What does that make me? a wanna be? A free styler? a CD? LOL..........Larry.

Love those heels!

Bubba136:-) Bubba136 wrote:- QUOTE: What additional items of clothng would you have to put on to make you into a "full blown crossdress" event... A bra, silicone breasts, girdle, slip, dress, wig, make-up, eye lashes, jewelry, painted nails, gloves, purse, and a neck scarf and coat in colder weather. WHEW! Cheers--- Dawn HH

Larry:-) Your outfit sounds real cool and comfy. Your question of a wanna be, free styler, or CD---might be a little tougher to answer. What do you consider yourself to be? Possibly if in the house and satified with your looks--- ????? If on the street and heeling---possibly a free-styler or street-heeler. I wouldn't think you would be considered a CD, (see my post above. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Since most of my heels are open toe (thanks to size 14 feet and they can be wide) most of the time if I am wearing heels I am also dressed in fem. PANTYHOSE ARE A MUST!! :>::D

-----------------------------------------------

Used to be cosmo_loves_PH before the crash!

• 2 weeks later...

asdf174:-) Welcome to the High Heel Forum. I see that you joined us today and you have posted 7 posts already. Your certainly not wasting any time---go to it, have fun and post heavily. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D