What are you wearing with your heels ?

Nikk

I've been reading the "Today's outfit" thread in the ladies section & thought it would be interesting to see what the guys are wearing with their heels today. Me : Black turtle neck sweater, khaki pants with slight flares & 3" cream mules, 3 small earrings, small stud in lower lip.

For me it's pretty laid back. Dark jeans or slacks, a nice shirt, and maybe an overshirt worn open over the other one for a layered look. I try to co-ordinate my heels with the rest of the outfit so it always looks "smart".

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Nice sandals Phil.

Today it is a little chilly in Germany and I'm driving back to Belgium with my wife. I am wearing my 5-inch HH7 internally elevated white wedge baskets with white socks under my new ankle length straight jeans skirt and white Hard Rock Café Las Vegas T-shirt.

http://www.highluc.yucom.be/images/HH7_Benz_12-4cm2001.jpg

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Cotton-lycra t-shirt style bodysuit, rayon hawaiian shirt, my lace-up jeans and these self-modified LEI summer clogs (yeah I know, they only have about 1-1/2 inch effective heel height, but that is 1-1/2" more than on ANY men's thong type sandals, and I neeed the thong to pull my big toes back into place). These pants pictured elsewhere, but I figured I'd post them here too.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday- 5" granny boots- black. thin black skirt. red velvet short sleeve top. dark green tights. Today - 6" pumps-black; velvet pants with a backzip; white dress shirt Mind you most of both days i wore t-shirt and shorts

the truth shall make you fret

azrealle only 2 kinds of people wear hawian shirts.....gay people, and big fat party animals, and you dont look like a big fat party animal to me :smile: but seriously...whats with those jeans? thats like bleaching taken too far...is the look aiming for nearly ruined pants?...just my opinion though, if u like em, thats cool....im not one to judge

Terayon, have you no female friends wearing "whisker wash" or "sharks' gills" jeans? Canada can't be that much different from the USA. As a matter of fact I saw a couple of teenage guys in WalMart tonight wearing whisker wash jeans (button front, not lace front) so I know it isn't just a female fashion trend... :smile:

AS for the Hawaiian shirt, it is the only one I have; you seem to be imprisoned by your personal stereotypes--the shirt in question is a leftover from a "joke" that our college computer programming class played on our professor. He is not fat, and with a family of 5 kids and a loving wife, I sincerely doubt he is gay. I have never seen him wearing anything other than some sort of Hawaiian shirt (I believe he has 12 at last count), and white pants! (some sort of wierd addiction perhaps?) His wife, on the other hand, is every bit as geeky in her own way, except that she wears nothing that isn't loud and body UNrevealing (tent dresses, ruffled capris, etc., and she isn't fat either).

The entire class showed up on the day that he was being evaluated by the Utah college accreditation board dressed just like him! :rofl:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Well tonight Ive got on a nice pair of wedge sandles from Aldo, some very nice oroblu hose, a pair of short and a tshirt. with my breastforms in. and I feel summery and feminine. and My wife lofes this outfit...... too

I've been reading the "Today's outfit" thread in the ladies section & thought it would be interesting to see what the guys are wearing with their heels today.

Me : Black turtle neck sweater, khaki pants with slight flares & 3" cream mules, 3 small earrings, small stud in lower lip.

I'm pretty mainstream apart from my heels. No earrings or super stylish haircut, but normal shirts or t-shirts or a turtleneck or a jumper and a jacket of course if it's cold enough. Pants are normal straight 501 cut jeans or other beige or brown or dark blue or black pants. I also go 3 pairs of leather pants but I don't wear them too often. I don't like to look "tough". Occasionally I wear a dark suit with heels...

What's all the fuss about?

• 3 weeks later...

with all my high heeled ankle boots i prefer to wear straight cut jeans with a casual shirt, no tie, just a casual look, i go to work like this too.. if i am ever lucky enough to find some stilettoe knee high boots at a reasonable price i might sharpen my image a bit to wearing a nice suit and tie..... i think that would look cool ???

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Well tonight Ive got on a nice pair of wedge sandles from Aldo, some very nice oroblu hose, a pair of short and a tshirt. with my breastforms in. and I feel summery and feminine. and My wife lofes this outfit...... too

Any chance we can get a picture of those ? Aldo is one of my favorite stores. Have always found the sales people there very open to me trying on the shoes.

Today the weather was fine in northern Belgium (floods in the south of this small country) so I wore my brown wedge sandals under my batic lined long skirt for shopping and dining.

Posted Image

For the total look of this comfortable outfit on me:

Posted Image

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• 3 weeks later...

We all have different heels and different outfits too Depending on our mood we pick and choose what heels we wear with whatever outfit we desire at that time Practical, sexy, sassy, worklike etc etc. You decide but the moon has an influence!! A

Most always a skirt unless it is a costume. Depending on weather short or long. Sometimes though I will wear cut off denim shorts that ar cut so high one can see part of my butt cheeks. My wife loves me in heels and cut offs. I do have some hot pants in strech materian and cotton. If we are stuck inside because of weather I will wear very ruffled satin panties and and some 6 inch heel platform sndals. Renee

• 1 year later...

I go out in heels as a guy. I wear denim or cotton cargo pants and a cotton shirt. Casual but the look is terrific. Looks nice and goes well with heels. SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Whenever I go out wearing heels (boots or shoes), I'm usually wearing stretch blue (faded or stonewashed) or black jeans. Most often I'm wearing heels that don't look too much like heels, so I'll wear blue jeans.

If I'm wearing a pair of heels that look more like heels, they're black and I wear either black jeans or slacks.

As for shirts, I wear everything from Polo to women's front-tie long-sleeved shirts - provided they don't look like they belong on a woman.

Up to this point, I look 100% like a man.

Sometimes (like later at night or going to places where the lights are lower), however, I wear a skirt, usually one that's charcoal-gray, and appears fairly indiscriminate. Then I'll either wear sandals or boots.

Although I still look like a man, I usually wear something a little more feminine (but it still could have been bought in the men's dept of a progressive store). This is the only time I "accessorize" with rings or bracelets, and occasionally makeup.

Although I've never considered myself as trying to "pass," I actually have to be careful, for it appears I didn't get a lot of testosterone, and so my features are probably a bit more feminine than most. A simple shave, pulling the band off my pony tail, and wearing a pair of my wife's dangle earrings is enough to cause others to do a double-take.

I'm pretty much content to simply bend societal gender rules a bit by wearing heels, occasionally skirts, and giving others cause for pause about what's actually fashionable for men to wear - and get away with wearing.

I guess that's why I like this site so well: http://www.menintime.de/

It doesn't purport to put men in obviously women's skirts, nor does it try to hide it behind masculinity (aka "utilikilt" power-tool mongrels). Instead, it simply says "men in skirts can be very fashionable."

Nevertheless, I think many men would look very acceptable in more feminine (though not necessarily "frilly") clothing, as well, provided they spent half the time women usually spend coordinating styles with who they are and how they look. Most of the pics I see of men in skirts show a lot of hairy legs (fine for kilts, terrible for tencel mini-skirts...). The longer, more conservative skirts go well for men, as they hide our less than shapely legs!

But hey - whatever floats your own boats, you know?