Women's Fashion Shoes - Equality Rules OK

Thighboots2

Believe it or not, an Italian Design Catalogue for the UK, Artigiano, have these in their current collection.

Posted Image

Talk about crossing the line!!! Still women are free to do that without feeling they are CD or deviant in any way at all. :evil:

TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

that to me is just wrong.. now.. i've got to be careful not to pick up a pair of ladies shoes that look like mines? crap.. what is this world coming to!!!!! yeah.. there is a strong double standard that exist... and women have been fighting theirs at our expense.. and we've had ours get worse... and there is no end in sight! RPM

Believe it or not, an Italian Design Catalogue for the UK, Artigiano, have these in their current collection.

Posted Image

Talk about crossing the line!!! Still women are free to do that without feeling they are CD or deviant in any way at all. :evil:

TB2

Gosh, how ugly.

Lindsay, you're too funny there!!!! last time a gal got upset i mistook her for a man.. i said.. sorry.. i'm not in your modern era where i got x-ray vision to tell gender by genetics.. and she just stared at me.. to which I added.. forgot my wig today too. and she gave me the finger and i put on a huge smile and walked on. can't please everyone RPM p.s. hate the gender confusion in clothing.. so.. when i can't tell.. i don't even go there with any genderization of vocabulary

when i can't tell.. i don't even go there with any genderization of vocabulary

That reminds me of something. When I was going to my classes, there was a couple. The boy had long, curly hair and wore somewhat feminine casual clothes (oh, he wore no heels... just sneakers/ trainers) and I couldn't tell that he was a guy at the first, nor second glance. And he was really beautiful. Well, blurring gender differences (I wouldn't call that TS/TV/CD, but androgyny- one has to have both male and female characteristics that go well with each other) both by men and women fascinates me and gives me a buzz.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!