finding heels for a men's size 12/ womans 13

DsDarkThoughts

Long time reader, first time posting. I find that I have to go down a size too many times to find a heel I love and then find out it hurts too much to wear for long at all. I have only one pair of heels I can wear all the time and hoping to win a pair off ebay soon. Other than payless shoes are there any stores that have size 13 and not cost a arm and a leg?

or www.funkypair.com They worked like a charm for my three orders so far. And they have to be sent "all" the way to Scandinavia.

Yes, www.funkypair.com I have had two pairs from them with no problems. :evil:

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

So far, I've had great luck with:

Dressed 2 Play: www.dressed2play.com

BeverlyHeels: www.beverlyheels.com

I just placed an order with Feeling USA (www.feelingusa.com), and although they don't have as big of a selection, their service is pretty awesome so far!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

here in australia the choces of US womens 12+ sizes is SEVERELY limited... unless you want 6"-8.5" plats or 9" ballet heels... but they the prices are rather "extreme" ? $160-220 for 6" stripper platforms... import tax is the killer... but the "fashionable" heels in larger styles forget it... Payless shoes sometimes have said sizes but they are "grandma" shoes... :evil: and I'm not buying off the net either as I like knowing what I buy fits firsthand No more shoes for a while, As I'm now saving for a Tamiya Hilift F-350... later, TXT-1

Just got the boots in and LOVE them. They are 4" high thick heels with rubber on the bottoms. Went out to pick up some drinks and food and didn't even hear any noise as I walked in the place. Was great walking in so tall. This was my first time out in heels and I must say I can't wait to do it again....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sa DsDarkThoughts, I live here in Oak Lawn, and you can find TONS and TONS of large sizes shoes at a place called "Off Price Shoes". There are several in the Metroplex. The best one is down in Oak Cliff on Illonoise Ave. If you go south on I-35, make a right on Illinoise Ave, go about a block, make a right into Wynnwood Village. Its a HUGE strip mall complex mostly for blac women. All kinds of stores there, but Off PRice is there and all of their shoes are $9.99 :evil::D :D :D Also go the Electric Boutique. Arlington/Collins, Dallas on I-35/NW Highway, Greenville & Mockingbird and somewhere. You will find what you want there. Ciao