Who Likes White

johnieheel

I love white as I think in contrast well with my skin. I have worn my white plats out in public a few times during the wee early hours in the moarning when none was out so I don't know if that counts.

It's all good. ~Arron.

I do really like white shoes. My collection includes 6 high heeled pairs: 3 ankle strap d´orsay pumps (one of them in white patent, with studs and crossed straps) and 3 sandals (one of them in white patent. But only for indoor wearing. DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Love white high heels (or mostly all high heels :evil: ) on women, but personally only wear black or dark brown (maybe sometimes tan). I have a pair of 5" pumps I got a long time ago in white and changed my mind on them not long after getting them. Tried to use marker to make them black but the effect doesn't look good. Scotty

You know, fogborkenvv.....unless someone looks really close, they would mistake those for white cowboy boots. Looks VERY nice on you, and looks like you could have some seriously fun street-heeling in those. Gotta love those nice blade heels! Wheeeeeeee!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!