Pushing the envelope just a *tiny* bit farther

ShockQueen

I went shopping for some new funky shoes today, just because I like looks that are a bit "out of the ordinary" (I know....I'll never blend in, but oh well), and found a pair of these online today at feelingusa.com, and were a great deal!

Posted Image

I figure if nothing else, I'll have a GREAT start for halloween! I do plan on wearing these out sometime before then though. Should be fun!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Carefull clicking the heels together, we don't want to see you wakeing up in Kansas.LOL I have a pair much like those in white patent. Very comfortable. Would be cool to see pics or quick flicks in public of on lookers.

real men wear heels

I'm happy for you, ShockQueen, really.

Not excited about the store, though. Same plastic crap that's available everwhere else.

I just know in my gut that if shoe manufacturers would begin making their normal wares available in typical men's sizes, particularly the more masculine styles, that they'd do a booming business.

There's a reason size 13 heels sell out in less than half the time that size 10 heels do.

. . . There's a reason size 13 heels sell out in less than half the time that size 10 heels do.

Actually I think there are two reasons:

1). They are in demand. We want 'em!

2). The manufacturers don't make enough of them because they are listening to a bunch of marketing gurus who are out-of-touch with reality.

Have a happy time!

dr1819 - They had the best price for that style & size, so just went for it. Seems like a reasonable store. johnieheel - heh yeah...wouldn't that be a hoot! My last pair of ruby slippers broke the teleporter, so I don't have much hope for any new fixes :evil: I shall see what I can do about pics/vids :-)

These are my white ones. Bought them after trying them on at a place in Akron Ohio called "Where to Go" Really cool people and great prices of clothes and shoes, mostly for women bu some for men. Just a down to earth store with an open mind. Every time I go there the girls make sure they see what Posted Imagekind of heels I'm wearing.

real men wear heels

Actually I think there are two reasons:

1). They are in demand. We want 'em!

2). The manufacturers don't make enough of them because they are listening to a bunch of marketing gurus who are out-of-touch with reality.

True. Collectively, they make less than 1/5 the number of heels in size 13 than they do in size 11.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, they didn't have the red-glitter ones in stock, so I went for something going even farther :-)

Posted Image

Should be fun once they get here! I bet they go great with lots of things!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, sometimes you have to use your imagination. There is one club in town, "The Loft" that is an open-minded establishment that welcomes any type of person. I can say this for sure since I met one of the owners last night. Other than that, I just pick and choose! Sometimes you just have to say heck with it and have fun! I am ordering a pair in black as well for casual wear. They're REALLY comfy!

They have a Myspace page HERE which looks nice until they get their real page up. I'll have to take some pics of that as well when I get the chance........after the other ones I need to take of course. :evil: