Custom made fetish shoes/boots ?

xlheel

The boots you pictured are off-the-shelf "Pony-Boots" or "Pony-Hoofs" with the only custom feature being the silver horns added at the heels. I cannot get a picture to come up with a post, but here is a link to a picture of stock pony-boots. They were created by an Australian fetish purveyer called Kaysers, but I think they've gone out of business. Google "Pony-Play" and "Pony-Boots" and you should be able to find a pair which you can add the custom feature. (Someone actually makes a pair with actual horseshoes on the bottom!)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ultracooltv/220036421/

ultracooltv, I disagree as I havn't been able to find similar boots in any shops. Actually i have written with the guy who wore them and found out that it was a pair he had made himself. The closest thing I have seen is the Kaysers ponyboot, unfortunately Kaysers also seems to be out of business.

actually I hadn't checked their site for 6 months but they don't make them anymore - as they cost $500 australian!.... and took six months and "we won't be rushed" to quote ther website... NO that's NOT a typo... :evil: later, TXT-1

Posted Image

Regards

XLheel

I'll not be satisfied until someone makes a cast of someone's foot in that position, casts an above-ankle hoof in steel, removing just enough to allow the person to insert their foot, and replaces the missing material with inserts that go in afterwards, all of this mated to an iron-clad (don't you just love the innuendos) strap-down system that keeps everything together.

That would be quite a sight.

• 3 weeks later...

Those are definatly -not- the original Keysers boots, or even a modified version. Keysers used a TLSB boot and attached a leather coated aluminum hoof to the sole/toe area. I just got a pair of those off e-bay and had to re-fit the hoof to the edges of my foot.. used a dead blow hammer and a rag to reshape it a bit while wearing the boot :evil: But they look nothing like those boots, they are quite a bit more unique.

(formerly known as "JimC")