Warm Weather and Buck Rogers

sendra45

Well, the summer is usually a fairly dry time for boots, but with buck rogers being shown on bravo things are looking up :roll::wink::oops: Fantastic, if only I could live for 500 years, what a world, everybody wears boots. Things would not get much better than that, would they? its on again in 2 hours time, bloody great. Bi dee bi dee bi dee bi dee.

The angels have the phonebox.

One of these days I really must branch out past my four channels. I always liked Battlestar Galactica for Athena and her boots, even though they weren't particularly sexy as boots go, she looked great in 'em! Chris

I generally name my computers. For instance, the one on whose keyboard I am banging on right now is AnnabelleII. Back in the 80's I was running a partly - homebuilt - and - the - rest - kludged Z80 system based on a modified Xerox 820 motherboard. It had a speech synthesis chip and it's name was Twiki -- even though it sounded nothing like Mel Blanc's impression of a robot.

Have a happy time!

Well, the summer is usually a fairly dry time for boots, but with buck rogers being shown on bravo things are looking up :roll::wink::oops:

Fantastic, if only I could live for 500 years, what a world, everybody wears boots.

Things would not get much better than that, would they?

its on again in 2 hours time, bloody great.

Bi dee bi dee bi dee bi dee.

Which channel? Erin Gray in tight lycra?!!! Yes please!!!!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.