Chris stiletto - Hi from a newbie

Hi everybody, i came upon ths forum by accident & i could not believe my luck what a fab site, i had to join. I am a 42 year old crossdresser who adores stiletto heels. I hope to make an active contribution to the forum. Finally ive found people with whom i can share my love of heels.

You certainly are in the right place to share your love of high heels, there's a passionate bunch of heel wearers here who will welcome you warmly, and I'll start it off by saying welcome to hhplace forums. Look forward to your posts.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

well in response to Danielle, i was as looking through the search engine for high heels (as usual) & i think that i added forums & wow here i am. its such a great site i visit most nights. Hi to everyone & hi to chris another manc with a high heel fetish (must be something in the water up north) :lol

Chris Stiletto:-) I am a 71 year old crossdresser. Welcome to the HH Place Forum. You certainly are in the right place, so let us know a bit about yourself. Got any pics of you crossdressed? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!