help me decide

mickeyunc

Hello all ive been on this site a few times and here we go I love wearing 5inch high heels,pantyhose skirts, and bras i do not consider myself gay. as iam married and happy but i do like the above items. I wear my heels and skirts in my car to work and i love to get out and walk around a little ive even got out on a busy highway with my skirt and heels on and stood by the trunk pretending to get stuff out of the trunk. I dont mind being seen but dont care to get caught. I have a area on my way to work that i want to walk but it does have other people on it sometimes , not sure if i want to do the hose,skirt and heels , or just the high heels(all my heels are 5 inch). What do you all think? or should i get a pair of more fat or chunky heel to do this I love to wear my heels and skirts when at home. Lets herar from others in my spot

give me more heels

two choices judging by your text, y/n. I would say yes, just avoid putting yourself in danger, and avoid children as some folk might get the wrong idea about you. There's loads of advice on this forum, but only you can make that choice.

totter along into history

I'd suggest just the high heels for your first time, then if that goes well you can wear the hose and skirt. If you'd feel more comfortable wearing chunky heels do, but people's reactions won't change as a result. The fact is that a man in heels is not something you see every day, so it doesn't matter whether they're chunky or stiletto, if people notice one they'll notice the other. My first time out was in boots with four inch metal stiletto heels, and despite walking through the busiest railway station in Manchester in broad daylight, nobody said anything. Chris

Be very careful as once that cat is out of the bag (and people know), it will never get back. You have to make that decision as you know the area that you live in. I'd stick to pants and only do the skirts when fully cross dressed or in desolate areas.

Be very careful as once that cat is out of the bag (and people know), it will never get back. You have to make that decision as you know the area that you live in. I'd stick to pants and only do the skirts when fully cross dressed or in desolate areas.

Firstly, I know you're not gay because you're just like me! The way I resolve this particular issue is to go the whole hog and do make-up, boobs and wig too. This is because if anyone does see you they'll assume that you might be a transexual and to harrass transgendered people is illegal in most countries so you'll have the law on your side. I know this isn't practical on your way to work but it is at least an idea you could look in to. BTW, does your wife know about your sartorial choices?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Firstly, I know you're not gay because you're just like me!

Well said Dr.

I know what you mean and was about to leave it there, and as a hetty who's embraced their feminine side, who lives with a woman who embraces that side I know exactly what you mean.

But then I thought most of the gay people I know, love and respect aren't that different from me either.

Personally, I'd start small. Mrs. F accompanied me on my first trips out in heels. I made an extra effort and put on a suit - to look smart. I think I had a lycra top from H&M under it :roll:

Went to work today with usual work pants and wore a pair of 3inch black pumps did get out and take a walk along a sidewalk that overlooks a river as i was walking 3 joggers came by either they didnt notice or didnt care cause i saw no reaction. Its nice to know that iam not the only one who enjoys this. Yes dw does know and it doesnt bother her at all, as a matter of fact we walk around the house together when we can. Thanks for the support

give me more heels