New shoes (white pumps)!

kennard

Hello, everyone! :roll:

New shoes, new pics! As always, sorry for the (lack of) quality. :wink:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

These are, officially, my highest pair of shoes (14 cm, about 5.5 inches, with no platform). I don't think I'll be able to walk in them for more than one minute! It's a good thing that I mostly wear my shoes while sitting. :oops:

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Hi Lovely white pumps. Be patient, with practice you will soon be walking in them. Took me a while when I got my 5.5" heels. But now I wear them whenever I can like second nature with no problems. I have even been known to do the hoovering in them (when my wife is out of course!!)

Hi Kennard Very nice pumps! Congratulations my friend. Mercado Livre ? What size ? They seem to fit you better than the black pair. Do they have an ankle strap too ? About the 14 cm heels: practice. I do practice whenever I can: 14 cm (5.5 inches) are now easy for me - next step: full 6". DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Hi Kennard

Very nice pumps! Congratulations my friend.

Mercado Livre ?

What size ? They seem to fit you better than the black pair.

Do they have an ankle strap too ?

About the 14 cm heels: practice. I do practice whenever I can: 14 cm (5.5 inches) are now easy for me - next step: full 6".

DeSalto

It's from the same seller as the black pumps, but it was a direct transaction (not via Mercado Livre). They're US 12 (BR 42), and they are both wider and (a little) longer than the black ones. Sadly, they don't have ankle straps. :oops:

As for practice, I'll try my best, but I think I'll stick to 5" and lower from now on. :wink:

chris100575: AFAIK, they're patent leather.

K.

Hello, everyone! :roll: I haven't had much time to practice walking in these pumps, but I'll keep trying. :wink: Also, I'll see if I can take some new pictures this weekend. Maybe with my white nylons? :oops: K.

Beautiful pumps, kennerd. And I thought you would be a strickly sandals man. Then again, I thought I'd only be a boots man, but now am dabbling in pumps as well.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hello, everyone. :roll:

Beautiful pumps, kennerd. And I thought you would be a strickly sandals man.

Only the circumstances were keeping me from wearing pumps, namely the fact that I couldn't find the right size. Well, now I found. :wink: And I'd like to have red and yellow pumps too! :oops:

K.

WOW! Kennard! I'm impressed! Nice shoes but I have to ask. Are you wearing hose with those high heels? Are the shoes comfortable? How do they feel? They look so natural and sexy on you.......larry.

Love those heels!

kennard nice pair of pumps u got there, i would love a white pair myself. oh and let us know when u get a better camera so we can see them better. cheers nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Damn it kennard, it was a tease when you showed us your white pumps. Have you added to your collection and if so, would you be as kind to share your newest additions?

Sorry, no new additions, although I have my eyes set on a pair of wooden sandals (with removable ankle straps), if I do get them I'll post some pictures later, Ok? :wink:

K.

WOW! Kennard! I'm impressed! Nice shoes but I have to ask. Are you wearing hose with those high heels? Are the shoes comfortable? How do they feel? They look so natural and sexy on you.......larry.

No hose when I took these pictures, but I intend to try them with my white nylons, just didn't have the chance yet. :wink:

As I said before, they're a little loose but still comfortable, I just have to get used to the height. :oops:

I don't know about "natural", but I do agree on "sexy"... :oops:

K.

Ok, here a few more pics of my white pumps, taken with my cell phone camera (and just now downloaded to my computer).

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

As a bonus, I took some pictures of one of my sandals (black with ankle strap) which, in previous pics, I was wearing white socks. Here are the "uncensored" versions... :wink:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Enjoy! :oops:

K.

New shoes, new pics! As always, sorry for the (lack of) quality. :wink:

These are, officially, my highest pair of shoes (14 cm, about 5.5 inches, with no platform). I don't think I'll be able to walk in them for more than one minute! It's a good thing that I mostly wear my shoes while sitting. :oops:

K.

The quality of your pics may not be always the best, but nevertheless I like your white pumps :oops:

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got a new webcam (better quality than the old one), so here are new pics of my white pumps, including some with white nylons. Enjoy! :wink:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ok, next project: see if I can make a video of me walking in heels! Not necessarily in these white pumps, though. :oops:

K.

Big improvement in image quality there, kennard. I sure hope you are enjoying those pumps, I know I would. I'm looking forward to your video clips.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

lovely shoes u have... allso u have postet some before Nice to! But i do say like Dr1819 "as I'm not into heels and hairy legs" Dr1819 1 to u here: Dam i whot like to spell like u and get u word on a paper like that.... U got some good way to say things!!! Sorry to say it here but nowher ells to say it!

((( Frist i am not good to spell )))

..........(((( Sorry for that ))))........

.......................(",).......................

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n161/FreeMannWorld/