Happy Birthday Xaphod!

Happy Birthday to our dear Admin, Xaphod, whose pics on firefox's site helped to inspire me to first hit the streets in high heels. Good job my friend and see you soon!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I really should get more involved in the greetings side. However, perhaps if we all put our birthday into the profile, someone could find a way of giving a greeting from the forum members, perhaps in a dedicated thread or, a rolling banner. ps at my age, I tend not to emphasise the event. I believe the ladies use a holding age system ie. 10 years@27, 5@39, 5@48 and again at 62. At 50, they would really be around 63!

totter along into history

I really should get more involved in the greetings side. However, perhaps if we all put our birthday into the profile, someone could find a way of giving a greeting from the forum members, perhaps in a dedicated thread or, a rolling banner.

ps at my age, I tend not to emphasise the event. I believe the ladies use a holding age system ie. 10 years@27, 5@39, 5@48 and again at 62. At 50, they would really be around 63!

I think the "100575" tagged onto the end of my name should be a bit of a giveaway....

Chris

I think the "100575" tagged onto the end of my name should be a bit of a giveaway....

Chris

so you have just had your birthday to!

I had a bit of money, but I am not too sure what to treat myself with.

The angels have the phonebox.