Not F***ing Emmerdale Again!?

Not content to inflict this bilge on us 5 evenings a week they have to ruin my sundays with it too! Don't tell me not to watch it, I don't get much choice!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

i got the same problem as well with certain programmes getting higher priority over mine, my way round it is to come on here and have a good read and reply to any messages i have. too many soaps in the week without clogging up the tv at the weekend. cheers kinheels

While your wife is watching emmerdale, coronation street, eastenders, Holby city, casualty and a myriad of other soaps, do something you like. For me it's a chance to slip into some heels in private, as my wife doesn't want to see me in them, so sometimes the soaps are a godsend. More annoying is the conversation my wife always wants while I am watching the one or 2 programs a week I get to see, but she realised when I offered to talk as much as she wants at 7:30 any evening of the week. So she chooses the timing of her little chats carefully now.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I do, but my computer is right next to the TV. Emmerdale, Coronation Street and then Eastenders tonight. I was still at work when Neighbours was on.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 1 month later...