oh what a day

shoefan76

Kinheels:-) Now that's an adventure that we all would like to read more about in the future. See what happens when you have your heels on for a while? You forget that you have them on and start acting natural in wearing them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dawn HH, i enjoyed myself very much and yes i did forget i was wearing my boots. it was a shame i had my boots on in one way as her daughter left her 4 inch wedge mules under the desk and she has the same size feet as i do. just hope the opportunity comes round for me to do something on my friends pc. im going to wear my other boots tomorrow as i need a slight confidence boost in the boots i wore to stock car racing, we are going and my girlfriend wants me to wear them again. thanks for the kind comments and hope to bring you more tales of situations very soon. regards kinheels

Hi Davefry, thank you for the kind words and yes it has given me a boost in the confidence. i was looking through a local paper and a young lady was having a clear out and was trying to sell her shoes and boots seperately but i was the only caller in two weeks so she asked me to make an offer and ended up with atleast 16 pairs for £20. im unable to identify the manufacturuer as the label has been worn away, im hardly surprised as they feel like slippers when worn. sorry i couldnt shed any light on your question. regards kinheels

i had a bit of a situation the other day. my g/f's sister wanted picking up so she could see us all, i had my knee high boots on and totally forgot myself when i got home and took them off infront of her, i was expecting a bit of a funny reaction but just got a compliment for such a nice pair of boots that she had not even noticed until i removed them. cheers kinheels

• 2 months later...

hi all i had a busy day and finally gained the courage to go and try heels in a couple of shoe shops in my home town, i started off in brantano and heaed straight for the size 7 racks and had a look at what caught my eye, a few pairs caught my attention and i tryed them and found they were not as comfy as they looked but one pair looked good felt like carpet slippers and looked good under my longer jeans. and the second shop was united footwear in a diferent part of town, i had a look around the racks as the shoes are kept in style rather than same sizes so it was just heaven, i was wondering around and saw a gent ( hopefuly one of the members) walk into the ladies section and select a few pairs and then walk down to the gents shoe section. after seeing this gent walk past with his purchases i went and tried a few pairs but had to cut the visit short due to having an appointment else where. hope to go back to try more shoes soon. if you were the guy in the shop pm me cheers kinheels

Some great experiences there, kinheels! I'll bet you feel great for doing it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

hi shafted im quite amazed at how fast things have been progressing, in the last 2 weeks i have worn my trainers a handful of times, the pair of shoes i have been wearing were totally undetected by my mum untill i sat down on the sofa, im looking through the collection for a different pair and a different challenge. roll on monday when i get to go shopping again. cheers kinheels

hi folks just a quick update i went to brantano and was having a look around before trying on a few pairs that caught my eye, while trying the first pair on i had a lady walk in and smile at me, and the second pair i was being watched by a male salesperson in the opposite side of the store, when i had removed the shoe i looked at him and he just smiled a bit and walked off hope to have more fun tomorrow cheers kinheels