oh what a day

shoefan76

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi davefry, im glad you like my pictures and yes the boots are on the street heeling list when i get round to it, the reason for the size of my collection is about four years. i had an absolute bargain the other year, a lady in my local paper was selling shoes that she didnt want and was looking at splitting the 12 pairs up to be sold seperate for 10 pounds each, but i was the only person whocalled so i gave her 25 pounds for the lot, the ankle boots with the blade heel were in that batch of 12. cheers kinheels

hi canadianbeaver17 thank you for the kind words of encouragement with the collection, i am hoping to get myself some thigh high boots soon so i can start having fun in them as well. have you read through the messages on the ( oh what a day ) thread?? cheers kinheels

Kinheels:-) Thanks to Danielle I was able to view your heel collection and what a collection it is. Very nice---and it appears that any one pair could be worn out in public on any occasion. Enjoy them all as many times as you can. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

hi dawnhh, thank you for taking the time to veiw my pictures, that was the only thing on my mind when purchasing them. most of my first try ons was with normal length jeans in the car on the way home which was ALWAYS a longer journey than getting to the shop. it would be nice to wear any of the shoes at any given time but..... i live in an area that would not be quite as easy going as i found out the other day. it was the night before bin collection day, i was wearing my five inch ankle boots and sorted the indoor bins into the black bag to be taken outside, i took the other bags from the rear of the house and placed them at the side of the road and walked back to the house letting the heels to make the noise and that was that. in the morning i opened the front door to let the cat in and found some idiot had thrown the black bags over the hedge one landed on the front lawn and the other landed down the side of the house which split the bag open. i was not happy, every time i do the bin bags i wear quiet heels and not noisey ones. thank you once again cheer kinheels. p.s look out for new pictures going into my album, i will post on here when i have uploaded them.

Kinheels:-) Too bad that you can't find out who redeposited your garbage bags on your lawn. Some people are so closed-minded about everything all of their lives. I will be looking forward to seeing more pics from you. Thanks! Cheers--- Dawn HH

it was the night before bin collection day, i was wearing my five inch ankle boots and sorted the indoor bins into the black bag to be taken outside, i took the other bags from the rear of the house and placed them at the side of the road and walked back to the house letting the heels to make the noise and that was that.

in the morning i opened the front door to let the cat in and found some idiot had thrown the black bags over the hedge one landed on the front lawn and the other landed down the side of the house which split the bag open. i was not happy, every time i do the bin bags i wear quiet heels and not noisey ones.

Pardon me but, why does that have anything to do with the shoes you were wearing? You could've been wearing slippers, DMs or trainers and the idiot who messed with your rubbish would've still done the same IMO.

I can understand if the point you were making was you live in a rough area full of chavs and scallies.

Don't let that stop you from enjoying what you do. :D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Like it has been said before---Don't let this set you back. Enjoy wearing your heels on your terms, not the terms set by others. "Some minds are like concrete---thoroughly mixed up and permanently set. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 2 weeks later...

hi all sorry its been a while, i went out in my tie up knee highs today for the first time in a while, i had some jobs to do in and around town, first stop was for petrol, i noticed a lady behind me had just grabbed the nozzle for the fuel she used and as i got out of the car my trouser leg lifted showing everybody on the forecourt my heels, including the lady behind who saw all that was showing and nearly dropped the nozzle i looked at her and we just smiled. the next shop we went to was uneventful so when we went to the market we walked around having a good look at what was on offer and i caught a middle aged trader trying to have a look at my feet but he saw nothing. hope i get more chances in my heels tomorrow cheers kinheels

hi dawnhh, thanks for the kind comments, i had a great day when i went out especially when refueling the car. im out and about this sunday in my boots again, so i will probably have a few interesting moments to share. cheers kinheels

Hi Danielle im glad you like my pictures, i have some good news for you....i have found a few more pairs and i bought a pair from next the other day and they arrived this morning. when i have got pictures sorted and put into my photo bucket i will let you know. cheers kinheels

hi dawnhh,

thank you for the interest in my collection my collection is creeping up towards 60 at the moment, i have 54 pairs or something like that, with 21 pairs of boots, mostly ankle with a handful of knee highs and 1 pair of mid calf boots. all of my pictures are in my photo bucket album.

try this

http://photobucket.com/albums/f156/kinheels

cheers kinheels

wow. you have my collection DWARFED. lol.

I only had like 15-16 pairs at the most. All of em weren't even heels. But then again I felt good about wearing some of the non-heels in public.

Posted Image

That was my collection on 5/20/2005. I'd added a pair of gold 4" sandals, some white flats, black flip-flops, and then in GA I had some brown ankle-strap heels and black boots.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Hi Danielle

firstly yes i mess up the url for photo bucket in a previous post, but how do i go about having the photobucket url appear at the bottom of every post i send.

cheers kinheels

Copy and paste this exact text:

http://photobucket.com/albums/f156/kinheels

Go to "Profile" at the top of the screen to access your settings, paste the link into the box of text for your signature, and hit submit at the bottom. Voila!

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

hello heel-d

did you see the other pictures ( 2 ) i added yesterday??

are you north uk or south??

im glad you like the pictures

cheers kinheels

No problems! Sorry for the belated reply, I'm in Oxfordshire. So not far from you at all.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

hi heel-d its good to hear from you, thats ok regarding your reply, i almost forgot about it, but hello anyway, its good to hear from somebody quite close to my town. hope to hear from you soon, regards kinheels. hi danielle cheers for clearing the situation up for me , i was almost asleep when i posted the url hence the errors. i will try the thing you suggested with my url thanks kinheels

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all sorry its been a while. i went to see a friend the other day who does not know about my interest for heels. we sat at the dining room table having a drink and talking about things in general, and spotted my friend trying to get a look at my heels, i looked down and realised that i was showing her the full heel, she didnt say anything but she smiled, she asked me if i would help her with a few urgent bits that she needed doing on her computer, i agreed to helping her and she went and turned on the computer. while waiting for the computer to get started i found out what was needed and the other bits i had to do, i sat down on the chair which was quite a tall chair with a ring around the bottom to support your feet, but managed to put my feet on the floor which covered the heels but got quite carried away with the situation and ended up with my heels hooked over the ring at the bottom of the chair with the heels showing again, this time she did see what i was wearing, and still didnt say anything. i noticed a pair of her boots at the side of the desk that were ankle boots and the same size as me(uk7) im just waiting for the time to come and she offers me to try them. after i had finished doing what i had to on the computer i went back in to the dining room and sat down but didnt tuck my feet under the chair like i had done before, she was sat at the table flicking through a catalogue looking at shoes, and she asked my girlfriend what she thought of the shoes and i just came out with what i thought of them which i normally do but not infront of her while wearing heels myself. hope to have more fun soon. regards kinheels