View Cinema, Leicester Sq, Wed, 7:30 p.m.

kneehighs

Oooh, I will have to make an evening trip after work into Central London this week then mate! :D I can't have you coming to London without us meeting up!

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

am on leave at the moment & at a bit of a loose end,london is only an hour from me so can meet up tuesday or thursday (busy wednesday) let me have details if its still on........

keen to meet other uk male heel wearers to try & boost my confidence to wear heels in public

Cool, if anybody else is interested you're welcome to join us in London.

BTW, it's Vue Cinema. I guess I forgot to mention that's the way it's spelt. He'll find it! :D

I would have loved to be able to meet up with you tonight, but I have a prior committment. Anyway, have fun and do tell us of the evening with some pics of course. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Seeing as I got back late Wednesday night I've only managed to post tonight! Well it turned out to be just me and kneehighs in the end (we couldn't get through to fogborkenvv) but it was still great fun. We both wore black stilletto boots - I had my sneakers/trainers on first from work but I changed not long after we met up. I wore calf boots. Kneehighs sported some lovely brand new kneehighs (haha), black from ALDO - he bought them from an enthusiastic sales lady the same day. We first went for a meal in Satsuma in Wardour Street before going out for a walk around and going to a bar afterwards. Streetheeling in stillettos was a lot easier than before and I felt much more confident. In the bar (in Old Compton Street) no one really noticed are shoes apart from the girls sat next to us, but the good old British reserve meant when they noticed nothing was said until kneehighs ask them to take a picture of us. They didn't really say anything though. Then kneehighs wanted to push the envelope a little and tuck his jeans into his boots. So after "altering" himself we walked only a few steps and then a lot more people noticed him. Heads were turning everywhere! I had a "positive" grin from a female passer by while I took his photo! It was only about 2 minutes into walking before we got stopped by a couple of latin American people (man and woman), amazed at kneehighs boots. I can't remember much what was said as I was too busy giggling and some things were said in Spanish. It took them a while to notice my boots and when they did they were surprised as well - but they said the outfit worked which was cool! It was nice to chat to some people and get some compliments. We got some pictures and had a laugh before they left us. They even asked us to join them - I couldn't really as I had to make my way back home. Shame. Also, while we were all talking I spotted a female colleague of mine from work! Aghhhh! :evil: She was on the other side of the street with a friend (I think she was a little drunk!). They hailed a cab and it stopped right opposite us! Fortunately my workmate was a little further up the street, so the taxi drove up the road to pick her up so she didn't see me (nothing was said today). I wasn't really ready to be outted! :evil: Still gave me a bit of a thrill though! :wink: It was a shame I couldn't stay out, I had work the next morning so I had to catch the train back to my office to collect my car to get back to Oxford. We both went our separate ways and promised we will do this again in NYC and London. We plan to hit the town in our heels! Hopefully with some other members too! Wednesday night was a very fun positive night and I can't wait to heel again. (I will be wearing my wedge boots on Saturday anyway!) It's great to experience what some girls take for granted! :wink: There are pics but kneehighs has them, so you will see them here and in the fashion freestyle thread soon. :D

Well I am back now and resting after a full morning of taking the Law School Admission Test.

London is Amazing and positively the easiest city to street heel in than any other major city I have recently been in (Buenos Aires, Amsterdam, New York, and London). I street heeled in Notting Hill in the morning (albeit for only a few blocks), freestyled near the British Museum for a few hours during the day, and freestyled with Heel-D during the evening.

You can find the rest of the story in the adventures of kneehighs thread.

p.s. to fogborkenv and FGWJON--thank you for your willingness to share your cell phone numbers with me. I'm sorry that I was unable to get ahold of either of you.

Heel-D That was an amazing evening. We must repeat that again! Frankly, that encounter increased my self confidence, as when I get the chance to talk to people, they are usually cool with my Freestyle Fashion choices.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.