2005 achievements!!!

bladerunner

So far this year: 1)bought first ever pair of 6'' heels (still learning to walk n them) :wink: 2)Went to a Faith store and tried on a pair of boots,made a complete ass of myself,but still walked around in them,assistant was quite surprised i could! 3)Went to a 'closed' shoe store and was served by a guy,kept completely calm and collected this time,had a great time trying out varius styles,even when another client turned up to collect some boots was'nt fazed,although she did have a discreet look at my heels!!!! 4)Wore my wedge heeled boots on a 2hr shopping trip up kensington high st. tried on some great boots and bought them in kurt geiger,assistant was great,said she had never had the pleasure before and admitted she had only recently got into heels herself.(sore feet that day!!) Have a great christmas and new year everyone :drinking: :D

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

1/ Met up with Heelfan (great fella) and Mel in their super shop in Bristol 2/ Wandered down Oxford St in a pair of 4 in heels 3/ went heel shopping in 4 in heels on Oxford St! 4/ tried on lots of shoes and boots in shops all over the UK and only 1 poor response (in Bath, I got "actully they look cooler than I thought they would")

When woman get taller, their shoes will fit me better.

2005 My wife accepted the fact I wear "womens" shoes, and liked high heels, and even allowed me to buy a pair to keep in my wardrobe. Went out in wedge heels a few times. Was given a pair of wedge mules (in beige but hey can't have it all) by my wife as she didn't like them, and can leave them under my desk for slipping into when I feel like it. The small steps towards acceptance have come about thanks to all the support from members of this board, thanks guys you all know who you are.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Hey, I started street heeling this year in stiletto boots and haven't looked back.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

i graduated to black leather boots from Maya Shoes: heels are 7.5 inches high! wore them on the street totally exposed like it was nothing unusual. and switched over to white 7.5 inch heel sandals too, giving up on my 6 inch heels forever.