Palazzo pants

luxxyheels

While I really don't have an interest in skirts, these large legged ladies pants made from silk, chiffon, and other materials are extremely attractive. Most have a split that goes up the leg making a great showoff for stockings and heels. I imagine myself often in a nice tux but with these pants, and a beautiful pair of spikey pumps.

I think that a guy could pull it off with either palazzo pants or gaucho pants. (By which I mean, minimal resistance.) Gaucho pants would be more easily accpeted, I think. In fact, I've been thinking of gaucho pants a lot - good way to show off boots and not as extreme or gender bending as a skirt in public. Anyone tried gauchos in public? I'm on the verge of doing it. BlueTango

Bluetango

So many shoes and only two feet.

bluetango, I would agree with you on the gouchos. They just seem like really long shorts the could be seen as a linen type of short on a guy. i've thought about it my self. target has some in stock and I may get a pair.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

speaking of gouchos i just saw the sexiest outfit. orange gouchos black knee high boots on a slender woman dropping her husband off at work. NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

I recently went to Its Fashion and bought a pair of ladies black dress pants that look great with my black pumps.After that little experience going well I started going to several other ladies clothing stores looking for more.My mom thinks its a very cool look and encorages my diffrent taste.Every time I go into a clothing store wearing my heels the girls just smile several have told me I pull it off really well,especially my walk in the heels.This may not be as easy for every body else because of my size I'm 5' 10''about 130 pounds.Its easyer to do this with a slim look.My pants are Star City by Charlotte size 5.Several of my girlfriends tell my its not fair for me to be able to dress the way I do with heels and look good and still be strong enough to handle a transmission by myself or do the construction work I do that is very hard.

I recently went to Its Fashion and bought a pair of ladies black dress pants that look great with my black pumps.After that little experience going well I started going to several other ladies clothing stores looking for more.My mom thinks its a very cool look and encorages my diffrent taste.Every time I go into a clothing store wearing my heels the girls just smile several have told me I pull it off really well,especially my walk in the heels.This may not be as easy for every body else because of my size I'm 5' 10''about 130 pounds.Its easyer to do this with a slim look.My pants are Star City by Charlotte size 5.Several of my girlfriends tell my its not fair for me to be able to dress the way I do with heels and look good and still be strong enough to handle a transmission by myself or do the construction work I do that is very hard.

Size 5! ;) Now I'm the one who is jealous. Sounds like your beating women at their own game!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

you mean pants like these?

Posted Image

I like those and also like the shorter gauchos like these

Posted Image

I really like both the styles you've shown SC. I would be able to do the palazzo pants with reasonable ease but would struggle with the gauchos... if only in my mind. ;)

jim

btw...Thanks for showing us your good taste and style. :lol:

Hi Luxxyheels,

Posted Image

I too really like this style of trousers.

It's a style that is comparable to our footwear choice in the respect that we have to shop from women's stores! ;)

One other problem that sourcing these kind of trousers brings, is finding trousers that have a longer inside leg length.

Shops in the UK that have stocked this kind of trousers have been Long Tall Sally, Miss Sixty, H&M and Kookai to name a few!

Remember that most, but not all 'womens' trousers have the zip opening on the lefthand side, the opposite to the mens side. That's a topic that's been discussed on this forum before, so all I can add to that is no-one has ever noticed, when I wear womens trousers.

However, there is the International Male web site, that carries a style that might be of interest. Here is a picture of the style............

Posted Image

And here is a link to the International Male web site........Click here

Those male ones look particularly untidy and remind of those MC Hammer style weight training trousers/joggers you could buy in the early 90s (I had a pair when I was between 9 and 12 IIRC). They weren't particularly great looking either. The pair the lady is wearing are much smarter and I'd more than likely go for those.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

However, there is the International Male web site, that carries a style that might be of interest. Here is a picture of the style............

Posted Image

Good God in heaven! NO!!! I see enough variations of that here in the 'hood every single freaking day as African-American teenagers and young men trudge around in over-baggy pants with the bottoms sweeping the pavement and the waistband down around their crotches. That does NOT appeal to me at all!

:x

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Pleating the hips absolutely kills the basic design. Also the material does not flow smoothly compared to the womans version above.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Heel-D, JeffB and Shafted, please don't go thinking I was recommending those International Male trousers, I was only trying to help. ;) It is without doubt, that I simply love the other one's though, so much so, that I own at least three pairs that are similar to the red pair, but all mine are black! :lol:

I tried on a pair of each and even took some different shoes to try them on with. First, the Palazzo pants, similar to the red pants in the preceding pictures. They were very comfortable. I tried them on with ankle boots and I thought they looked alright, but not really my cup of tea. Then I changed into some 3" loafer style mules and for some reason that felt more in line with what I wanted to achieve. Then I decided to to see how my gold strappy 5" heels might look and I decided they would work. I then found a pair of gauchos and tried them on as well. The ankle boots did not work at all for me, but then the salesgirl showed me some below the knee 3" heeled boots and that looked really nice. I even tried the look with the loafer mules and that worked as well. The 5" gold strappies really didn't look right, but again, the salesgirl came to the rescue and suggested a more rugged looking platform sandal and for some reason it fit as well. Just my two cents BTW, I did purchae three pairs of the Palazzo pants in black, olive and red. Then I bought two pairs of gauchos in black and khaki. I also bought the 3" heeled boots and the platforms the salesgirl suggested.