New Boots!

HeelTV

For sure it's a dream pair for me JeffB! Exactly the kind of boots I love. I'm trying to save money and go to the USA for "a shoe tour" and know another places, I only went to Florida once. I know that there are a lot of street stores selling large sizes 13 and above, what I need. I'm afraid of international shipping because of Brazillian aduana.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

It's nice to be home on a holiday like Thanksgiving as it gives me lots of time to do fun stuff like this:

Posted Image

Just for fun, I thought I'd pair up my new Vanity 2013 knee boots with one of my long skirts. All things considered, I think this outfit looks pretty darn good on me. Let me know what you think!

:D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

JeffB:-) Both outfits are dynamite on you. I agree that the leather jacket over the red top, (leaving the jacket open to show the red top), would look better and make a better combo. Your new boots look good on you. Enjoy! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

JeffB:-)

Both outfits are dynamite on you. I agree that the leather jacket over the red top, (leaving the jacket open to show the red top), would look better and make a better combo. Your new boots look good on you. Enjoy!

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thanks for the compliment. Perhaps I'll see about buying a leather blazer and a long leather skirt and see how that combo will look on me. Should be fun!

:D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!