New Boots!

HeelTV

Hi,

last week I found some really nice boots on yoox. Now they had arrived and they fit very well. I think they are made for street heeling.

What do you think about them?

Posted Image

have a nice day

HTV

I agree, a perfect street heeling boot, cuban heels however arn't my personal preference.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice boots there, TLAHHB! The color is perfect for this time of year and will go together well with jeans. And don't fret about the heel height, as long as you like it, that's the important thing! ;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yeah, when I saw this pair of boots in Payless, I knew I wanted a pair, but the store I got them at only had an 11 and it fit, but that was in Pantyhose... So I went and asked if they had a 12, and she checked their locator, and said there was a pair listed about 30 minutes away, and if I wanted a stock check. I of course said yes! So she called the store, found them and asked if I wanted them held for me for up to 36 hrs. Again, I said yes and went to get them the next day. It was kind of fun, because at first they asked if I wanted to try them on, and I pretended to not hear, and that I was looking at other shoes and boots, but after I paid, I told her that I planned to wear them out. That was the best part of the whole outing I think!

Here is another shot of me wearing them...

Posted Image

Posted Image

TLAHHBs

Please tell me waht you all think!

STUNNING ! I'm in love with those boots HeelTV...they have style and class a plenty and will make great street boots. :lol: I know high quality usually comes with a matching price tag and those Sergio Rossi's would be quite at home in my closet, but I could not throw down 500 euro for them and expect to sleep well....mores the pity ;) jim

Great looking outfit and boots. Very conservative, I wouldn't think twice about wearing them anywhere/everywhere. I'll bet no one would even notice other than how well everything goes togeather. Thats also a nice overlook. I'll bet DawnHH can identify the locomotive.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

HeelTV:-) That's a very nice outfit and with the boots you should be able to wear it anywhere, anytime. Congrats! I have a few pairs of boots with that same height of chunky heel on them myself. Thighbootguy:-) Thank you for your confidence, but that locomotive is obscured by the trees a bit much for me to identify it. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

HeelTV-- I think your outfit looks fantastic and can't wait to see what kind of feedback you get from it! I don't think you should have a problem with that outfit at all. ;)

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

HeelTV: A most impressive outfit, my friend. From head to toe, everything worked to perfection. And yes, please report on what sort of feedback, if any you get from the public! ;)

The Vanity 2013 knee boots arrived from Beverly Heels yesterday. After looking them over, I decided this was the best way to show them off for everyone:

Posted Image

Gents, these are absolutely fabulous boots, perhaps the best I've ever worn. They're soft and supple, slipped on with ease, thanks to the side zipper and feel downright fantastic as the fit was picture perfect. It took all of two minutes for me to fall in love with them. I recommend these boots highly, I don't think you'll find better anywhere, and at a mere $50.00 a pair, the value can't be beat! can't wait to take these beauties out on a road test which will come this weekend!

:D

Nice boots Jeff! BTW: A leather blazer would top off that outfit very nicely if you have one.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Nice boots Jeff!

BTW: A leather blazer would top off that outfit very nicely if you have one.

Or my leather jacket, which I do own! Thanks for the suggestion, Shafted!

I agree with the leather jacket matching the skirt.

Oh, I was forgetting, NICE BOOTS!

Thanks for the kind words, Flavio! I forgot to mention that Beverly Heels also has a five inch heeled variant of those boots, the Seduce 2013. Here's what they look like:

Posted Image

Not bad, eh? I might just opt for a pair of those next!