Hi - I am a new member here

Hi, Just thought I would introduce myself as a new member here. Well – I am based in Scotland near Edinburgh, although I am English – so I am a foreigner in a foreign town! I am into most things sexy really, with heels playing an important part, both for work & play. Although I like the very sexy – bimbo type look, because of work (I am a senior manager) I tend to wear the usual business suits – sexy in their own way I guess, so my work shoes tend to be standard court shoes – My “old” pair have 4 3/8” heels, my usual pair 4 3/4, and my newest pair (actually identical to my old pair) 4 7/8” - It is surprising how replacing the heel tips slowly reduces the heel – never noticed until I just measured them! I only have one pair of work shoes with a low heel – about 1” – my safety shoes for site meetings (Yes steel toe caps, chemical resistance soles etc.) for site work and some meetings I have the standard rubber Wellington safety boots – these look soo sexy – NOT! For the business type (informal) meetings I tend to wear quality classic style dresses, again with similar heels, or slightly higher. For non-business events, like out for meals with my partner etc., I tend to wear more revealing dresses, separates, or tight jeans and tops, and then wear almost my highest heels, - so about 5 ½”, although I have worn my 6” heels once or twice – these are generally left for in the home only. More recently I have been wearing the higher heels more, and looking at ballet boots (having just ordered my first pair), so I guess I just ought to seek like-minded people. So I “joined-up” a week or so ago, and just looked around to gauge the board. BTW I use the name BlondeBimbo, as it is quite appropriate – Yes I am Blonde! BB

welcome blonde bimbo, hopefully you'll delight us with some pics ;) and you seem to have a ford capri fetish aswell judging by your other post- i think theres an essex girl trying to get out!- bet your dying to squeeze into some white stilettoes :lol:

Essex - bah ;):lol::D Yes a capri fetish - even a member of the capri owners club! (well back then anyhow) But I don't tell anyone that - too embarrassing so keep that to yourself - keep it between you and I. BB ps checked my wardrobe -ugh yes there are some old white stilettoes :lol:

Hi,

Just thought I would introduce myself as a new member here.

Well – I am based in Scotland near Edinburgh, although I am English – so I am a foreigner in a foreign town!

I am into most things sexy really, with heels playing an important part, both for work & play.

Although I like the very sexy – bimbo type look, because of work (I am a senior manager) I tend to wear the usual business suits – sexy in their own way I guess, so my work shoes tend to be standard court shoes – My “old” pair have 4 3/8” heels, my usual pair 4 3/4, and my newest pair (actually identical to my old pair) 4 7/8” - It is surprising how replacing the heel tips slowly reduces the heel – never noticed until I just measured them!

I only have one pair of work shoes with a low heel – about 1” – my safety shoes for site meetings (Yes steel toe caps, chemical resistance soles etc.) for site work and some meetings I have the standard rubber Wellington safety boots – these look soo sexy – NOT!

For the business type (informal) meetings I tend to wear quality classic style dresses, again with similar heels, or slightly higher. For non-business events, like out for meals with my partner etc., I tend to wear more revealing dresses, separates, or tight jeans and tops, and then wear almost my highest heels, - so about 5 ½”, although I have worn my 6” heels once or twice – these are generally left for in the home only.

More recently I have been wearing the higher heels more, and looking at ballet boots (having just ordered my first pair), so I guess I just ought to seek like-minded people.

So I “joined-up” a week or so ago, and just looked around to gauge the board.

BTW I use the name BlondeBimbo, as it is quite appropriate – Yes I am Blonde!

BB

Welcome to the board. Love to hear more about your heel wearing experiences? Are you from a heel wearing family? what do you like and hate about heels?

Also are you on MSN or AOL Mesenger?

All the Best

Fred

welcome Blonde+Bimbo, nice of you had found my collection. I started almost 18 years ago and a lot I have sinds them still. Normal I wear them at home or at partys. And as you saw perhaps a few pic of my balletheels at other themas "got my ballet today" or "getting high heel feets". A few members hopes still another girl would her pic of balletheels on show and perhaps you will follow to light up the typings with pics Good luck with the new coming balletheels and perhaps some pics A3

Welcome BlondeBimbo! Wow, that's really wierd, actually calling someone that to them.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo BlondeBimbo you found the way back and showing of your last message with the small video. It is nice. Perhaps with a webcam you can also take a small videoclip of yourself. I have try that in the past but they take a bit of space from the computer and more to send over. I have tried on the forum of somebody know how to keep the memory size respectble. But so far no answer. From a few member-websides I have a few clips, even on balletheels, ..... You know the way. Enjoy the walk in heels A3

hallo BlondeBimbo, nice going of the clip. Perhaps it open doors to practise for my or others to light up the name and profile indententy. But with normal working week and busy living it will take time and affard to make my own keep on going A3

I didn't get to post for a couple of days...

What? ;) you didn't look at the site for a few days - how did you manage that?

What withdrawal symptoms did you suffer from?

Was it just the nervous shaking and repeated saying "I can handle it...I can handle it...I don't have a problem - I could stop it if I wanted to....." :lol::lol:

or something more serious? :D:o

Actually I have been away for a couple of days, my BF is big into fireworks, and assists with the big public displays so I have spent the past few days tramping around in mud; shifting mortars, loads of sand for bedding, and far too much high explosive for me to feel comfortable with!! :lol:

(To think years ago I used to get scared handling little two inch fireworks, I get terrified now shifting starbursts and lift charges around which are each bigger than my head!!!) :D:lol:

At least the money he gets helps… could buy some new shoes with that….

8)

BB

BlondeBimbo:-) I know, I know...it is rare that I don't post each and every evening. But, Mickey and I had some things that needed to be taken care of. I had told Mickey that when she became well enough and could leave her walker for her cane and her surgery was healed enough that she could take care of a dog that I would get her one to replace the one that died on May 25th, It has taken her that long to get where she could take care of herself and a dog. I'm just now able to go back to work after my stroke and I am slowly working week by week to get myself back up to being able to work my regular schedule. So it is time to look for a pet. We have been visiting the local animal shelters that surround us looking for a family friend that will fit into our lifestyle. This is something that takes time and availability to work out. We have also been putting our outside and yard things away and cleaning and raking the leaves to get our place in order before the weather changes for winter. We are also moving around and cleaning things out in preparation for some new windows that we have ordered and hope to have them in again before the weather changes to the worst for winter. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Oh don’t talk to me about leaves; I am sick of sending my BF out to clean them up! :D;) And it’s so tiring watching him – looks like hard work. :lol::lol::lol: We live in the middle of a small wood; it’s a small hamlet – only 6 houses, four of us along the river and two opposite, so now it’s autumn the amount of leaves is just unbelievable, we cleaned the front garden a week ago, and it just looks the same again! Sorry to hear about the Dog, and of course your partner – hope she improves soon. BB

Hey BB, I know you're all settled here, but I didn't get to say hey and welcome. I like reading your post here. Enjoy your new home here. I gave up on leaves myself... I just don't care anymore... to much work. that is where hired help comes in handy. RPM