Bye bye 5990

heelman

I found out today from sexy shoes that JK Fashions is stopping the 5990.I really think this sux.It is the most comfortable pump I've ever wore.I orderd a pair of 5994 slingbacks in paten leather.So ordering a pair of 5990 in size 11 black paten out of the question.

I just checked Sexy Shoes' website and they show all of the other colors in stock for size 11 5990. Why not get a pair in black calf instead? In fact, I just remembered that sometimes if you ask the girl that answers the telephone, they might just have a pair that just like you're looking for as returned or slightly damaged. Worth a try, sin't it?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

What a shame! The 5990's are among the best fitting and most stylish pumps I've ever worn. It's a good thing I have them in several colors and I plan on enjoying them for a long time to come as the classic pump never goes out of style!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I called sexy shoes today and found out that there is talk in progress reguarding the 5990.They are trying to get JK to continue that shoe line.I recieved my 5994's yesterday and I need to send them back because in that shoe a 10 will fit better.