Posted Image

Snakeskin slingbacks are to die for

Posted Image

Love these boots

Posted Image

Love the leg wraps and ankle straps

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

just to be REALLY different I might get these

Posted Image

While the sandals are all great, if this boot didn't have a platform and had stiletto heels, I'd be getting myself a pair.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Now, here's a pair I would love to have. ;)

I can't imagin where I would wear them in public, though.

Posted Image

Cute looking shoes! But I couldn't imagine where one would wear them either!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

well first to everyone thanks for the comments. Those pumps I think I could where anywhere with long bootcut jeans as a matter of fact I would wear most with bootcut jeans and other with some dresspants that I found on victorriassecret. They have a buch of different cut that completely cover the shoes at a stand still with a little of the heel showing for example the christie fit

Posted Image

Posted Image

or the Marisa fit wide leg

Posted Image

JeffB,

I had intended to as if you wore mens slacks only or if you ventured into ladies dress pants.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

The picture of Marisa wearing the trousers with the long, wide pant legs is kinda sloppy looking to me. I would think, if she took off her heels, she would walk all over the bottoms of the legs (or, even if she didn't take her shoes off). While I think that look is fashionable on a woman, it would look way out of "sinc" if worn by a man.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba, I would agree with you on that point so thank you for that good eye on fashion. What is your opinion on the christi fit, i kinda have a rear end like that would that be more to your liking?

Sandalcrazy27:-) I think that those style of pants cover too much of the shoe. I personally prefer the boot-cut style which can cover the heel pretty well, but leaves the toebox showing. Otherwise, it appears that the subject isn't wearing any shoes at all as they don't even show when walking. That's leaving to much to the imagination. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dawn, After review of comments from you and bubba I would definatly agree. But I want to know your opinions on the first set of dress pants, the cristie fit. Would that be more to your taste, trying to hammer something down so i can go out in public with those beautiful shoes and sandals.

To answer your question, sandalcrazy27, the cristie fit

Posted Image

while hip hugging and bun tight, are really loose around the thighs and legs. The cuffs are way to wide (almost bell bottomed) and are cut to long -- covering the whole foot. If you choose these slacks, have them hemmed about an inch or 1½ off the floor. It will look better, in my opinion and keep you from stepping all over them when walking.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba's suggestion is very similar to mine at about an inch above the floor so if your pants ride down a bit while wearing them, you will not be walking on them. To me...the Christie fit is too much pant leg and hides too much of the shoes toe-box, but if that is what you want, go for it. Me...I prefer the boot-cut style much better as when you are an inch off of the floor, the toe-box of the shoe or boot shows just right when standing and I think it is a much better and neater look. Just my opinion, you know. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!