Hi you all I have a new picture I put together care to see

hiheellover23

Hi everyone how are you all doing. I just put together another picture I hope some of you platform lovers will like this pic more than others. Again this is just something to show how much I love the boots. Let me know what you think

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

• 2 weeks later...

Red platform ankle boots. Nice looking. Where do you wear them (besides in your house)? And, does your wife or girlfriend know of your attraction to platform heels?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Does "PBM" mean the wearer has successfully completed 120 hours of ground training and 5 hours of solo wearing 5" platform boots and has received his PMB rating as a result? :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank you all for the kind comments I have a few gymnastic pictures with myself holding my body weight in a handstand or a planche but yeah just trying to show what kind of body strength I have... And to answer some more questions actually it kind of took me less time to learn how to walk in heels that high that came from walking on my tip toes and also I have practiced going backhand springs in those heels as well believe it or now ;)!!!.....That was a pretty funny comment I enjoyed that one a lot. And yes actually my girlfriend knows about my indulgence and she actually thinks that I look great in them she has been very supportive. But actually the platform boot master name just was something I ran out of ideas for names and just thought I would put that down nothing relevant to it. But yeah I yes I have a few pics if I can find them I will definitely put them down for you all to check them out again thanks for coming through to check it out. Take care Peace!!!! PBM :lol::D

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

• 2 weeks later...