Hurricane Katrina!!!!!!

crotchhiboots

Well, I would not worry if I were you. I know a few engineers who are as dyslexic as hell and yet, they somehow got their engineering degrees.

In the place where I work there is a chemical engineer who as suffered from and is still taking medication for ADAD. Somehow, he was able to finish.

So, I would not worry.

Worry? Me no worry......Life is good after divorice form ex wife.

...Bitch

GF is working on her nursing degree, when she done it will be my turn.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soundsl like a very amicable seperation to me, hoverfly. :rofl: (better watch out, she might take you back to court to "adjust" her alimony - and, that would really be "crule and unusual punishment")

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Soundsl like a very amicable seperation to me, hoverfly. :rofl:

(better watch out, she might take you back to court to "adjust" her alimony - and, that would really be "crule and unusual punishment")

Oh that will never happen, I paid off her car and bought her out of the Mobil home. If she does come back I will ask her if her BF is a cheapskate like I was when it comes to money!!?? :wink: She has no comon sence when it comes to money......

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

If, as you say, she doesn't have any financial sense, then she won't be with her "new" boy friend very long. (someitmes it's cheaper to pay for it than to nabitat with it) :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.