A High Heeled Woman

Magickman

My father grew up on a farm in a county just south of Mankato. And, I've spent many summer vacations with my cousins, aunts and uncles that still live there. While I really enjoy visiting Minnesota, I don't want to spend any part of the winter there. Especially after living many years here in the semi-tropical climate of South Carolina's low country.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

My woman arrived at the cabin Tuesday night sporting newly double pierced ears and wearing her knee high stiletto heel boots. It was too late to cook, she said. So she insisted on taking me out for drinks and dinner at a local country roadhouse. So it was dinner in heels for both of us, with dessert back at the cabin. We sat on the plastic loveseat, right at the river's edge, and began to kiss, under the moonlight. She is the woman who loves me, she said, suggesting that we go to New Zealand, and get married. After a largely sleepless night, the next day, the last day of boreal summer, I swam in the frigid river, encouraged by her promises to warm me afterward. She made us a tray of delicious homemade lasagna, which we ate before retiring. Saturday, she is taking me to a performance of the Minnesota Symphony Orchestra. My bachelor days may be almost over. She wants us to be a couple, in high heels, and with matching earrings.

Magickman:-) WOW!!! How lucky can you be? A woman who wants to marry you and wants you both to wear matching earrings and heels. It sounds like you have got it made in the shade, my friend. Cudos! Congrats! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Magickman, It seems to be a match made in heaven. Best of luck to you in your relationship with this wonderful sounding woman.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Why go to New Zealand to get married? Wouldn't it be cheaper to get hitched right where you are and to spend the money you save on new high heels for both of you? Congrtulations, however. And, best wishes to both of you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The one to marry is not the one you think you can live with. The one to marry is the one you KNOW you CANNOT live Without!"

Wow, how true that is. (Reminds me of another old saying: Before you get married, you love your intended so much that you could eat them....and after you have been married for a couple of years, you wish you had!!! :rofl: ))))