A High Heeled Woman

Magickman

For some three months now, I have been exchanging e-mail and phone calls with a woman who I met on the Internet. Until this last weekend though, we had not made personal acquaintance. She told me she was a barefoot and flat shoes kind of gal, but we hit it off well in conversation and correspondence. Finally, this last Saturday night, we agreed to a late evening rendezvous at an all night restaurant, in West St. Paul, Minnesota. I scrambled to wash up and dress, brushed my hair, and shaved. Searching through the shoe room, I chose a pair of black leather Nine West ankle boots, with 3 3/4" stiletto heels, the "Dayoff" style. I put on my leather vest, and some cute, wide hoop silver earrings, from J.C. Penney. It was late, after 12:30, when we met at the restaurant. My date was a lovely woman, with a radiant smile, and I was very pleased to finally meet her. Imagine my surprise and delight, when this flat shoe girl arrived wearing new, black, stiletto heel boots, very much like the ones I was wearing. We were quite a pair at the restaurant, and our waitress had an astonished look on her face, when she saw we were both wearing stiletto high heel boots. The waitress said nothing about our boots, but her facial expression revealed her amazement at the stiletto shod couple. I am sure that she, and her cohorts at the restaurant, talked of nothing else, all through the overnight shift, than the happy, smiling couple in matching stiletto high heel boots. After we left the restaurant, my date and I still had a lot of energy, and we decided to go for a walk. I suggested the riverfront promenade, along the Mississippi River, in nearby downtown St. Paul. We drove to a parking area, near the paved Riverwalk, and still wearing our stiletto boots, proceeded, hand in hand, along the riverbank. The Riverwalk overlooked a marina, and there were late night party people, still revelling on some of the boats. We stopped at a park bench, sat down, and began to kiss. What a wonderful evening, with a high heeled woman!

Magickman, what a wonderful experience. Congratulations for meeting such an open-minded girl. The restaurant experience made me smile too. :wink: Good luck with your future rendez-vous!

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Great story. You didn't mention your dates reactions to your heels though? Did you tell her before you went out on a date or did you wait to let her see for herself?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Magickman:-) That's a good question that Kneehighs has put forth to you. I too would like to know. Congrats! It sounded like a very open-minded woman. It also sounded like she surprised you by wearing heels after she had said that she was a flat shoe and barefoot woman. I wonder if you surprised her by wearing YOUR heels? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Early in our e-mail correspondence, I told the lady of my proclivity for high heeled footwear, so she was well aware of my love for heel boots. Although she was a professed flat shoe wearer, she recently purchased three pairs of boots, apparently because of my expressed preference for them. So she knew I would be wearing high heel stiletto boots, and she made the effort to please me by wearing them , herself. The lady is an artist by profession, highly intellectual, and very open-minded. Needless to say, I was quite impressed by her actions. She and I will be seeing each other again, very soon.

Sound like a match made in heaven.

ECHO that!

You are one lucky man Jake! Keep us posted of your future street heeling experiences (all 5' 10" of you and your girlfriends) and I hope your compatibility extends beyond just your footwear--that way you can keep coming back here and entertaining us with your successes.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Well, you managed to eliminate what is perhaps the most troubling aspect of any relationship between a high heeled man and a prospective partner by dealing with the heels in the very begining. Now, there are a lot of other aspects to a partnership that have to be considered. If you two mesh in "most" of the other areas and elements, then it's a "win-win" situation for both of you. My heartfelt best wishes for a long future with her.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The next chapter in the saga of the high heeled woman found us together a few days later, on another date. She was in flats this time, because our midnight walking excursion, with her in the new stiletto boots, (sans stockings) resulted in nasty blisters on her feet. Her feet are convalescing at this time, so no high heels for a while. When she gets better, we will try heeling again. Meanwhile, we have yet another date set for tonight.

Magickman:-) It sounds like both you and your G/F are hitting on all cylinders from the very beginning. Cudos to you both and you can tell her so for me if you want to. No doubt the blisters were the result of new boots that were not broken in before wearing them for an extended time, and the fact that she wasn't wearing any hose. Having fabric between her and her new boots would have lessened the rubbing against her feet. I myself wear hose always and I break in a new pair of boots a little each evening until they feel right and fit better. Then when I street-heel in them for the first time, I make sure that I only spend a few hours in them. Then they will be ready for extended street wearing from then on. It works for me. Just a suggestion that she may want to use sometime. It's better than having the pain of healing feet. For what it's worth...... Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hose or any thin stocking really is a definite foot saver.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Well, just because she has sore feet and can't wear heels for awhile doesn't mean you can't wear your heels on your dates, does it? :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Congratulations on your find! One word... Just because she's willing to see what's in your closet, be careful of what might be her own. Take things slowly, and try not to allow her acceptance of your heeling to be the basis for your relationship - there are many other things which are just as important. No one is a 10 in all areas, and we're lucky to have found someone who's averages a 6 over all areas, so keep things in perspective. Again, sounds like a very nice woman.

Magickman,

Now that she accepts you for wearing heels, it's now time to pursue a "normal" relationship. She probably is perfectly willing to accept you in heels, but you should not project it as an obsession.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

There is nothing like a high heeled woman and you and I are the lucky ones to have found one. Hang on to this one and treat her right in all things possible, just not her acceptance of you wearing heels. She is a gift that is very hard to find these days. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:46 am Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bubba wrote: "Well, just because she has sore feet and can't wear heels for awhile doesn't mean you can't wear your heels on your dates, does it? " ============================================ That is exactly what we did. We were visiting the quaint and quirky riverside town of Marine-on-St. Croix, Minnesota, and stopped in for a drink at the Brookside Bar and Grill, which is located in an historic old mill building, that has a rushing mill race, running through the basement. My date's feet were still sore with blisters, but I outdid myself this time, with my very high and narrow-stiletto-heeled Skecher boots. The usual suspects were at the bar, small town characters and a few visitors. From the looks on their faces, fellows in stiletto high heel boots are seen at the Brookside extremely infrequently. We watched a blond bombshell shut down a would-be Romeo, while baseball and football games were playing on TV's suspended over opposite ends of the bar. Radio JACK FM was on the speaker system, adding to the conversational din. We stayed for a while, but my date and I couldn't wait to be alone, at the cabin where we were staying. She says that she wants to take me to an art gallery opening, and that I should wear my Skecher stiletto high heel boots. Why not?

Sound like she loves to see you on heels, Magickman. Can't wait to hear more about your escapades together.

Geeze, perhaps you'll find Thighboots at the same gallery. Now wouldn't that be something. Bright blue thighboots and thin stiletto high heels on two different guys. LOL

Hi, Magic, I keep seeing the seeds of some good advice here. GREAT that your g/f likes heels and is happy to indulge your passion ..... BUT a relationship is a pretty poor thing if you have only one interest in common. Xa

Magickman, Congratulations, it sounds like you are very fortunate to have found this hiugh heeled woman. Of course as others have said, this is only one facet in a relationship, but this is a very rare find. Best wishes in getting to know her better and growing the relationship. bobbie

Black, 4 1/2" Heel, Ankle Boots, and Short Shorts. That is what I was wearing. What??? But I am getting ahead of myself. Updating the story, my girlfriend invited me to an outdoor folk music festival in Red Wing, Minnesota. So we drove down to Red wing, the work boot capital of the United States, and home of the Red Wing Shoe Company. The festival was great, and by the way, never miss the chance to hear the original music and comedy routine of Lou and Peter Berryman. Anyway, it was 3" heel, low ankle boots, and denim camp shorts for the festival, which was like a 1960s hippie reunion, and loads of fun. Saturday was lunch and dinner out, before and after the folk fest, with my girlfriend treating. She is so sweet that way. Then Saturday night, we used that big Jacuzzi bath in the hotel room, which put us both in a real friendly mood. Jacuzzi again in the morning, and then a walking tour of historic Red Wing. So, there we were, going for a walk in small town America, around 8:00 A.M. Sunday morn'. I put on stretch denim short shorts, and my black ankle boots with 4 1/2" chunky heels, as well as all of my earrings, at least five in each ear. I mean I was up there, toweringly high, with it all clearly visible to any and all observers. We walked hither and yon, uphill and down, all around town, for maybe 2 1/2 hours. Cruising down the sidewalk of the main highway through town, we caught the attention of the awakening townsfolk. Not once, but twice, fellows driving passing autos honked, grinned and gestured thumbs up as they passed. My girlfriend insisted all of the attention was for me, and not her, and she said they knew who, and what, and what gender, they were honking at. Returning to the hotel, I saw the young female desk clerk outside, taking a smoke break. Stopping in front of her, I looked down at my heels, and said, "These are my hiking boots." She grinned and giggled. I was thinking that Red Wing does not get too many short shorts wearing guys in really tall high heels, walking on their main street in broad daylight. Now, maybe I am wrong about that. But it sure was fun. My girlfriend is an artist, a broad-minded woman of eclectic tastes, and she enjoyed it, too. To conclude this particular adventure, still in my heels, we checked out of the hotel, and drove home through Wisconsin, stopping for a nice lunch in River Falls, and a private tour of an antebellum, octagon shaped mansion in Hudson, that was constructed in 1855, for a one legged judge from New York State. It was quite a heely weekend.

Magickman:-) You and your G/F drew a lot of attention, but what a great week-end you both had. I'll bet you will try another week-end like that soon. Cudos, my friend. Now, that is what I call street-heeling. Cheers--- Dawn HH